Nisarg Mumbai- A Summer camp 2016 for kids and teenagers
Exams are over and now wondering how to utilize this time? How to rejuvenate yourself? Summer camps are the best options for all. If you kinds are between 6years to 11 years and are interested in adventurous activities, below is an exciting option for you.
Why do we need summer campsCan't we sit at home even after end of our exams? The simple answer is "NO". After completion of final year exams, kids needs some refreshing tour, trip pr camp which will prepare them for next session. After good family trips, summer camps are the best option for them.
There are different kinds of Summer camps focused on different themes in India and kids can choose any of them as per their interest and their age group.
Nisarg CampsIt stared in year 2002 and has added decades with glorious history. It is famous for adventure and fulfilled camps for people staying in Mumbai.
Camp details are as follows:-
Nainital-Pangot-Corbett with Jungle Safari
- Camp dates:- 30th April to 9th May, 2016
- Duration of camp:- 10 days
- Age Group:- 12 years to 19 years
- Camp Cost:- For group of 3 kids or more, it is Rs. 17,990/- per head. For single registration, it is Rs. 18,300/- per head. Please note that these charges are including everything and you are not suppose to pay anything separately.
- Staying details:- The stay will be arranged at Hotel Himalay situated in Nainital. It has mini golf facility. Then in Corbett, Jungle lore resort is a place to stay. Finally, candidates will enjoy actually camping by staying in Tents at Pangot (laps of mother nature).
- Activities included in Camp:- The camp designer has included all the exciting things in camp schedule. Kids will get chance to experience every possible thing during their camp. They will experience Jungle safari, Rock climbing and Cave passing as dry adventure activities.
Other activities like River swimming, Rappeling, Day hikes, Cable car and Boating are also included for more fun.
Night trek, Night camping, Commando obstacles, Acclimatization walk and Bird watch are of real fun and kids must not miss these rarely available activities are Nisrag.
Lastly, Team building fun, Camp fire, Innovative games, DJ party, etc are like normal fun making activities to enjoy the trip.
During camp, kids will also get opportunity to visit shopping malls and famous markets
Tinimini Adventure at Nisarg
- Camp dates:- 10th May to 12th May, 2016
- Duration of camp:- 3 days
- Age Group:- 6 years to 11 years
- Camp Cost:- For group of 3 kids or more, it is Rs. 6600/- per head. For single registration, it is Rs. 6900/- per head. Please note that these charges are including everything and you are not suppose to pay anything separately.
- Staying details:- The stay is arranged at Ac rooms of Z-BAC Jungle Camp which is one of the best resort in Kolad.
- Activities included in Camp:- The camp has included adventurous activities like White water rafting, Raft making, Rock climbing and Night trek. Flying fox, River swimming/ Rappeling and Bird watch are also included.
Other group activities like Team building fun, Cricket & volleyball, Innovative games and Camp fire are the main attraction of camps for this age group.
Contact DetailsFor Summer camp details and registration, please contact Ms. Hetal Shah. The Mobile Numbers are 9969282575, 9004399994 and 9004299994. You can also contact through emails at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and "email@example.com".
The Address for communication is as mentioned below-
B-6, Galakunj, Ambedkar Road,
Mulund (W), Mumbai -400080.