Visa techniques: Do's and Don'ts
Do you plan to go to abroad? If so, you should well prepare for the visa interview. Here is the article that tells you all about how to answer the question to the authority. The below guidelines on do's and don'ts one should follow to get visa approval process fast.
IntroductionDuring the study, the key is to get the visa. For this, what you do? Here are the two things:
- One should concentrate on subtle aspects and prepare
- Be confident to appear for the interview
Here are the highlights of this occasion to note!
After selecting the University the student should attend for visa interview. Before starting this process, every student should review the I-20 form.
You should check the following things and studied carefully.
- Important date of joining like
- Expiry dates
- Fee due
- The duration of the course
- Funding information
- Name: whether or not properly written without any mistakes. It should be same like as per your tenth standard certificate.
You can get financial support through loans. To get loan you can mortgaged your own assets, homes, apartments, farms are mortgaged and get financial support. Every bank follows some different methods for providing loan based on the assets. You need to know about it in advance. The banks can loan the full amount or a partial amount.
Each year the value of assets will be depreciated. So, Chartered engineer / chartered accountant will take a decision on the assessment by the bank manager for a loan grants. All of this is done; another important event is to be scheduled for a visa interview. Every student should prepare for this interview carefully.
Check-listEvery student should check the following things again.
- Filling out DS - 160 form
- visa fee should be deposited in a designated bank
- Ensure passport validity until the end of education year
- Bank statements
- Financial Support statement
During the interviewStudents need to schedule this interview in English. Student duty is to prepare each small aspect to get visa. During the interview every student should have some works that should be done and that should not do. Below points indicate about the do's and don'ts during the visa interview.
You can do things during the interview process are as follows:
- The appropriate food should be taken before visa interview. Fluids should be taken as high as possible. You need to wait in the consulates more time. During the interview, the most crucial thing is to keep yourself fresh and being excited.
- When applying first time for the student visa, you should be charged
- visa application fee
- SEVIS (Student Exchange and Visitor Information System) fee
- The most imperative task is to prepare the list of documents for the interview. You should verify all the documents one night before it. Keep them in your bag very safely. Doing so, tension and stress reduces.
- You should fill all applications and DSL forms carefully. All documents should be readable format. Verify key information such as date of birth.
- While practicing for interview, you need to practice saying out loud is important. Attend mock interviews and answering the questions in the questionnaires along with friends should be practiced.
- Interviews will be held in English. So mock interviews can reduce stress by getting in the habit of answering in English.
- You should gather complete information about the future course/program. The very crucial point here is: you should describe how it effects your career plans. Students should show the appropriate reasons to allow you to study abroad to the consoler Officer.
- If you want to become a successful visa holder then you need to tell the Interview Answers sincere. Officers have very less time due to the arrangement for interviews with the students are many.
- The main objective was to go to America for education only but not for the job. After completion of the course, you returning plans to the country also you will have to explain to the authorities.
- Bank statements, letter of financial support, Statement of Purpose, awards, certificates, be able to prepare documents such as the adjuvant.
- You should answer the basic questions very carefully. The questions may be like: Why do you want to study in the United States? Why do you applied to this university only? What are your plans for the completion of graduation? Who is a sponsor?
- You should keep all your relevant documents in a folder in order format. So that, if the document asked you can give it as soon as possible without any eagerness or tension.
- You need to go for the interview, as clean as possible. You should wear formal clothes. Be quiet, looking straight in the eye of interviewees speak confidently. Give answers in a brief form. You should ensure that your facial expressions should match with the dialogues.
- You should ensure that your photos must be taken in 2X2 size format to live up to the standards of the United States.
It is recommended that you should not do some things during the interview process and they are:
- Do not bring Food, beverages, electronic devices to the interview.
- You should not submit false documents at any case. By doing so, the results are serious. Do not even such a thought come into your mind. Do not give the wrong information no matter how small it is.
- Do not talk until asked and do not give any papers.
- Do not go late to the interview.
- Don't be like amateurish person and do not give incomplete information. Relevant documents can also be completely sure. Though a small difference in the visa you may / may be rejected.
- Do not talk too much and too small. Do not argue with consular hearing officer. In a nutshell, you need to give a reply only when asked.
- You should ensure that all your documents should be presentable. Do not file shabby and crumpled papers.
- You should be very confident and calm, while convey answers. Although a little more hurriedly in you, do not display it.
- Stuttering speaking should be avoided and should not be saying the same thing for longer. You should answer to all questions in a straightforward, sincere and clear manner. li>Do not say you have many relations in the US.
- Do not try to attempt to talk like the Americans. They will realize that it is insincere. As well as the entire Indian accent / voice talking patriotic filled should be avoided. You should talk like yourself. You should avoid imitating others as it results are always bad. Better to leave that.
- If you didn't understand the question properly then you may seek him to ask again.
- After enter into the United States, you should not be in opinion that you will face the difficulties from the (economic, cultural, religious) view. ul>