Amrita University Admissions 2016 for full Time Ph.D Courses
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has announced admissions 2016
into following Ph.D courses - Ph.D in Engineering, Ph.D in Health Sciences, Ph.D in Business and Ph.D in Pure Sciences. Last date for the receipt of applications is 20 June 2016. Go through this article to get details about application process, eligibility criteria etc.
About Amrita University Amrita University is a multi-disciplinary research university which was ranked as one of the best research universities in India. This University was accredited with Grade 'A' by NAAC and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and was one of the fastest growing institutions of higher learning. Headquarters of this university is located at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Mata Amritanandamayi Devi is the founder and Chancellor, Brahmachari Abhayamrita Chaitanya is the Pro Chancellor and Dr. P. Venkat Rangan is the Vice Chancellor of Amrita University. Amritha university is a multi campus university. There are five campuses which were located in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. They are
All the schools of Amrita university are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, New Delhi, India. This university also collaborates with top US universities and this university is managed by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math which is the international charitable organisation founded by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi in 1981.
- Coimbatore Campus
- Amritapuri Campus
- Banglore Campus
- Kochi Campus
- Mysore Campus
Amrita University offers following courses:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Integrated Degree
- B.Sc. Bachelor of Science
- B.Tech Bachelor of Technology
- M.B.B.S Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- B.A.M.S Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery
- B.D.S Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics
- Pharm. D
- B.A Bachelor of Arts
- B.Ed. Bachelor of Education
- B.B.A. Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Com. Bachelor of Commerce
- B.C.A Bachelor of Computer Applications
Post Graduate Programs:
- M. Ch.
- P.G Diploma
- M.A in Communication
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Public Health
- M. Com.
- Master of Hospital Administration
- Master of Social Work
- Pharm. D. Post Baccalaureate
- M.Tech/ MS
- MBA/ MS
- B.Tech/ MS Integrated course
Admissions are open into following Ph.D courses:
- Ph.D in Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Ph.D in Health Sciences
- Nano sciences
Ph.D in Business
PhD in Pure Sciences
Candidates with first class with distinction with CGPA above 8 in the preceding degree are eligible. Having CAT, GRE, CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification is an advantage.
- Ph.D in EngineeringThe preceding degree may be BE, ME, M.Tech, M. Phil., M. Sc.
- Ph.D in Health SciencesThe preceding degree may be BE, ME, M.Tech, M. Sc., MBBS/ BAMS + 2 years diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, MD, DNB, M.S.
- Ph.D in Business The preceding degree may be Bachelors in Engineering/ Medicine/ Law or MBA/ PGDM or any other qualification.
- Ph.D in Pure SciencesThe preceding degree may be in M. Sc., M. Phil, M.E., M. Tech.
- Ph.D in Humanities & Social SciencesThe preceding degree may be M. F. A., M.A., M. Com., M. S. W.
Selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in written test.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send resumes to the email id: email@example.com.
Further contact details
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember
- Last date for receipt of applications: 20th June 2016