1. Grammarly Grammarly is an online grammar and spell checker which helps in improving the communication by finding and correcting mistakes of the users. Grammarly's powerful algorithm helps you in correcting mistakes whatever you write online. Billions of bloggers and writers worldwide trust the products of Grammarly. This addon is compatible with online writing platforms like Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter and all others.
2. Google Dictionary When you are in a dilemma in selecting a word out of two, which is relevant for your content, Google Dictionary will help you in resolving this. Just double click the word, you will get the definition of the word. Any word, you just type it, double click it and get the definition. Google Dictionary is very useful for those whose vocabulary is poor. Use this addon and feel yourself comfortable when you write.
3. Google Publisher ToolbarOne of the best addons to view your content published online. You can view your Ad Exchange, Adsense and Double Click for publisher ads and many more. An easy and effective tool to use and to view your published information.
4. MozBar MozBar is often referred as the all-in-one toolbar for SEO research on the go. Used by almost all the bloggers everyday, MozBar gives instant metrics of any page or SERP. Two clicks is all that is needed basically for any SEO-related data point that the bloggers could ever want. MozBar is the single most useful addon on a SEO toolbox. MozRank and Domain Authority metrics on the market is the most preferred by bloggers who refer to them constantly.
5. Alexa Traffic Rank Alexa Traffic Rank extension provides traffic rank and site information of any website and this is the only website that includes in Alexa's Traffic Panel. Alexa's intuitive analytic product transforms the data into a meaningful sight which helps the bloggers as their competitive advantage.
6. Open SEO Stats Open SEO stats shows the status of current web page, Alexa, quick access to Geo IP Location, backlinks, Whois, indexed pages and more. Formerly known as PageRank Status, Open SEO Stats supports more than thirty languages and the leading SEO extension for Chrome.
7. Pocket Pocket is used to save articles, videos and much more for future use. Over 15 million people were using this addon daily. With his addon, all the contents get saved in one place so that it can be viewed it anytime and there is no need of internet also. Pocket is a perfect addon for travellers and it's easy-to-view layout gives improved viewing experience.
8. Google Docs to WordPress Google Docs to WordPress is an open source extension that helps in transferring the contents from Google docs to Wordpress format. One can compose in Google docs and publish to Wordpress by properly uploading contents and images just in a single click.
9. Block Site Block Site, as it name suggests lets you block sites of your choice automatically and makes you stay focused. Just add the website URL you want to block and it will be automatically blocked. You can even block adult related words that appear in URLs. This addon will save your precious time and make your work productive.
10. Bitly Bitly extension will shorten, measure and optimize your links. There are different types of links in different channels and in different platforms. Bitly is very powerful to allow these links by shortening it to fewer characters and makes the sharing very easy to all. Mostly used by Facebook and Twitter users for easy sharing of URLs.
These are the TOP 10 chrome addons for Bloggers and Web designers available in the market. Hope you have learned the addons of the world's choice.