Introduction: Anyone can decide the goal in life. Also any person can aim to be expert in something but not everyone has the ability to fulfill their dreams and achieve the goals. To accomplish the goal and taste the success, you have to be a hard worker, dedicated, ambitious, motivated and most importantly Focused. You cannot achieve your goals by just 'making castles in the air' and instead you have to do something. For this, you have to take action first. Taking an action is an essential element of achievement. Action requires hard work and for that you need to be focused. So if you are ready to make your goal come true, here are certain tips you have to follow.
Amazing tips to stay motivated
Conclusion : At the end of the day, there is one final thought that you should always keep in mind when you consider your next step: The only difference between someone who succeeded and some who failed is that one of them stopped trying.
The author has suggested 7 motivational ways to self. There are some more other ways to get motivated. Read the personality development books such as "You can win" by Shivakhera. Read the autobiographies of great leaders and great men such as Vivekanand's autobiography, MK Gandhi's autobiography, "My experiments with truth".
Be in the company of good and positive people. Avoid the negative people. Believe in your capabilities, work hard and perform your duties sincerely and honestly. All these will make the person happy and motivated.
Informative article about motivation. We all are stuck leading a life that we have designed for ourselves but think that this is what God has given us and this is our destiny. Nothing prevents us from changing our lives and the lives of others, we just need a little motivation to start with.
Certain points that I find useful are:
1. Be positive and fill your mind with positive thoughts
2. Listen to Vedic chants or mantras
3. Taking morning walks in that peaceful time, instead of gossiping with your neighbor, reflect on what needs to be done that day and how you can do it with a smile on your face.
4. Interact with your children, they can teach you many things in life in a very simple way. Find time to drop them to the school bus, children are always filled with positive energy, being with them it rubs on to you.
5. Learn to practice simple things in life - wishing your parents at home, acknowledging the security guard, the office boy, say a few words of appreciation to people who work with you or reporting to you.
6. Keep a tidy office space and home space that reflects purity, simplicity and radiates good vibes
7. Keeping indoor plants or a small aquarium bring in vibrancy and energy flow.
8. Keep a circle of people who give out positive thoughts, weed out the origins of negative thoughts
9. Take small breaks for yourself and your family, because you've earned it and you need it.
10. Give up running behind money, run behind tasks that give you peace of mind or help others to lead better lives
11. Feed a few people who are in need. Giving out money to beggars on the streets is not helpful.
12. Take time to reflect on life and what little or more you have achieved so far.
13. Read books of famous noblemen who have committed their lives to helping others - Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi etc.
14. Read books written by self-help authors ( Robin Sharma - The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari).
15. Watch movies that make you laugh, movies that focus on hope and good qualities of human beings.
A good article and author tried to elaborate various points to be motivated and he is very much successful in his attempts.
To get motivated sometimes we may have to review the work carried out and we should pat on our back. That will give you a lot of motivation. If we have positive thoughts about our abilities and we believe in our capabilities we will get motivated. Every day when we get up if we think that the day will be good for us and we can accomplish our goals on that day, we will remain motivated throughout the day and will achieve our maximum.
Motivation is like the mirage in the desert. Our interest to move on is prompted by our need to find an oasis. But the mirage makes us feel that we are near that, but when we near it we know the real Oasis is far away. If we reach the Oasis in the next attempt we are happy. Another mirage, our motivation gets diminished and despair starts to bald up. In our daily life or career also, it is like that. To have continuous motivation or stay motivated, we need an immediate achievable target and a distant goal.
So if we treat every small achievement as another milestone in our path to the distant goal, then we will stay satisfied and motivated forever. That way people can stay motivated even after retirement from job, becoming grand parents etc. We should try to discover an untold or unsound meaning and essence from a mundane routine object or matter.
It is easy to practice rather than making it understood by words.