Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test-MBA/MCA Admissions 2018.
Are you looking to write the Common Entrance Tests?. Telangana State has announced Common Entrance Test for MBA/MCA courses to all the universities in Telangana State and Affiliated Colleges. The Last date for applying is April 30, 2018.
IntroductionKakatiya University is conducting the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. The Admissions are offered to MBA and MCA courses conducted by the university and to its affiliated colleges. The programmes are offered Full time, Part time, Evening and through distance mode.
About Kakatiya University Kakatiya University started in the year 1976 with the aim of building full infrastructure facilities for Faculty, Staff, students and for the research scholars. The university building is spread across 650 acres. Each department is accommodated with buildings and the classrooms are ventilated with video and audio facilities, seminar halls and computer labs. Each faculty departments are having 248 teaching staff and 622 Non-teaching staff. The University offers Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs in the fields of Arts, Science, Business Management, Engineering. More than 180 colleges are affiliated to Kakatiya University.
- Applicants must be Indian Nationals and must satisfy local and non-local requirements which are notified in the Educational Institutions of Telangana.
- Candidates who are seeking admissions must have passed Bachelors Degree Examination and it must be of three years duration except the oriental languages.
- Those who are seeking admission to MCA course must have passed Bachelor's Degree Examination of minimum 3 years duration and Mathematics as a subject in Plus Two level.
- The Qualifying degree which is obtained through Distance Mode Program must have a recognition from the UGC, AICTE, DEC/DEB committee.
- Candidates who are applying for the final year examination will be eligible to appear for the TSICET 2018 Entrance exam.
- Admissions into any colleges will depend on the Recognition or Affiliation of the Statutory Bodies.
- The Qualifying marks for the TSICET 2018 is 25% and there are no minimum marks prescribed for the SC and ST candidates.
- Less score in the entrance test will not get a candidate to admitted to the MBA and MCA courses. The applicants need to appear for counselling at centres which are notified and they must give a response to admission notification which is issued by authority.
Submitting Online Applications The Applications for the TSICET 2018 must be submitted through Online Mode Only. The registration fee for the Submission of Online Applications is Rs 650. For SC and ST candidates the application fee is Rs 450. The application fee must be paid through APonline centres or through any like Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Test Pattern Overall the test consists of 200 questions each in following sections. The test duration is 150 minutes.
- First section consists of 75 questions of Analytical Ability. Questions will be given with limited information and candidate must have the ability to make assumptions and solve complex problems by making proper decisions.
- Second section consist of 75 questions based on Mathematical Ability. In this section, it tests the strength to solve Mathematical questions in a time-bound manner.
- The Third section consists of 50 questions based on the English communication ability. Here it tests the English Communication skills of the candidate.
Test Centers The 2018 TSICET examination will be held in 16 regional online centres in Andhra Pradesh and in Telangana. The test centres are as follows.
Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Narsapur-Medak, Nizama.
Contact Details of Test Convener Prof M Subramanya Sarma
University College of Commerce and Business Management,
Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri,
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
TSCIET 2018 Exam Date& Time
Date: 23-05-2018, Wednesday. 24-05-2018, Thursday
Time: 10.00 AM to 12.00PM. 2.00PM to 4.30PM.
- Online Application start date: April 6, 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: April 30, 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application with Late Fee of Rs 500: May 5, 2018.