Resources » News/Announcements » Exams Announcements
B.A./ B.A. (Vocational) / B.S.W. / B.Com. (General) / B.Com. (Computers) / B.Com (Honours) B.Com. (V
B.A./ B.A. (Vocational) / B.S.W. / B.Com. (General) / B.Com. (Computers) / B.Com (Honours) B.Com. (Vocational) / B.Sc./B.Sc.(Vocational) course(s) of I ,II & III year Supplementary Examinations
No. 99/UG/Suppl. Exams/2008 Dated: 18.06.2008
The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms for B.A./ B.A. (Vocational) / B.S.W. / B.Com. (General) / B.Com. (Computers) / B.Com (Honours) B.Com. (Vocational) / B.Sc./B.Sc.(Vocational) course(s) of I ,II & III year Supplementary Examinations (for Backlog & Improvement students only) to be held in Oct./Nov.2008 at their respective colleges is as follows:-
Without Late Fee : 19-07-2008
With a Late Fee Rs.100/- : 26-07-2008
1. The details of Examination Fee schedule is enclosed.
2. Separate application forms should be submitted for each year of examination.
3. The exact date of commencement of the examinations and detailed time - table will be notified later.
4. All the Principals are hereby requested to inform all the concerned candidates that the payment of examination fee & submission of application forms will not be entertained after the due date under any circumstances.
5. The Examination application forms can be had from the respective Colleges/Director, University Press and Publications Osmania University, Hyderabad on payment from 20.06.2008 on wards
6. Candidates who have applied for revaluation/recounting also have to pay the examination fee as per the above schedule without waiting for the results of revaluation/recounting as the case may be.
7. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate will not be refunded or adjusted.
8. All those candidates who are admitted to I year of degree courses prior to 2003 - 2004 are allowed to continue and complete their course even after the completion of six years from the date of their admission to 1st year and appear for backlog papers if any (vide O.U. Press Note No. 611/Acad/2005, dated 23-12-2005 and Lr.No. 612/Acad/2005, dated 23-12-2005).
9. Whenever the syllabus or scheme of examination changes, two more examinations one in the following September and the other in the following March shall be conducted according to old syllabus/regulations. Candidates not appearing in these examinations or failing in them shall take the examinations subsequently according to the changed syllabus/regulations. Hence, in Supplementary - 2008 all Backlog candidates have to write their Examinations according to the New Syllabus, for the papers where there is change in syllabus during the Academic Year 2007-2008.
10. The Principals of the Under -– Graduate colleges and the Director, PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad is requested to note that:
a. The University has decided to accept the payment of Examination fee through Core Banking System from the Colleges under Osmania University Jurisdiction and the same was communicated Vide Lr. No. 171207/COE/2007, dated: 17-12-2007.The Core Banking System has been introduced from 01.04.2008 onwards and under no circumstances DDS will be accepted.
b. The Colleges those maintaining their account with the branches of State Bank of Hyderabad, can remit the fees through the same branch for credit of Registrar Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033 maintained with Osmania University Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
c. In case the College is maintaining its account with any Bank other than State Bank of Hyderabad, they are required to deposit money in Any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad for credit into Registrar Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033.
d. Further, after remitting the examination Fee into the Registrar Exam Fee Fund
Account through Core Banking System the colleges can obtain a receipt from the Bank and submit the same to the Exam Branch along with Examination forms.
e. Hence, the Fee so collected as per the schedule enclosed be remitted faculty wise i.e. B.A, B.Com & B.Sc separately as follows:
1. Consolidated receipt without late fee on 22-07-2008.
2. Consolidated receipt with late fee on 30-07-2008.
f. Submit all the application forms along with the consolidated fee receipts obtained from the bank (faculty wise i.e. B.A, B.Com & B.Sc separately) and the nominal Rolls (In duplicate) to the Examination Branch, O.U on or before 04-08-2008. A penal fee @ 500/- will be collected per day from the college on applications received after 04-08-2008. In no case individual receipts submitted by students will be accepted.
g. Submit Subject wise data & Elective papers data of registered candidates, which must match with that of the applications submitted.
h. Prepare the nominal rolls batch - wise and Hall Ticket number wise irrespective of
the combination. The examination application forms submitted by the principal should tally with the nominal rolls. Any name without application cannot be considered. Theory and Practical subjects may be mentioned against the name but not the subject code numbers and fee paid by the candidate may be shown in remarks column.
i. Prepare separate nominal rolls for Vocational & Honours students and send the forms separately otherwise their forms will not be accepted.
j. Instruct the students to enclose the Xerox copies of Memorandum of marks to verify the eligibility.
k. Allot new Hall Ticket numbers to the candidates transferred from the other Universities of concerned batch and to enclose the OU Admission/Permission orders on transfer, memorandum of marks, migration certificate of the parent University.
11.Eligibility for Improvement
a. candidates, who appeared and passed their I or II year in one attempt in April 2008 are alone Eligible to appear for improvement in one or more papers of I or II years respectively.
b. For Improvement of division under part-I the candidates have to appear for both English and second language of II year at a time. Improvement in marks without affecting the division will not be taken into account and the marks secured earlier only hold good.
c. For improvement of division under part-II the candidate has to either appear for all the papers of III year including practicals or any number of optional papers of I and II year (who have not availed improvement chances earlier) along with all III year papers (compulsory) also.
d. Candidates who have failed in one or more papers of III year only can appear for all the papers including practical of III year (including passed papers) for securing higher division. In all such cases the earlier result remains cancelled.
e. The candidates are permitted to appear twice for part-I and part-II improvements during the period of 3 years from the date of completion of their degree,
12). This notification is available on website www. 220.127.116.11, www.osmania.ac.in.
Sd/- CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Copy to :
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...