Diploma in Corporate Communication & Advertising
Duration: Six Months
Class Days & Timings: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - 7.00 to 8.30 p.m.
Last date for Application : Monday 12th June, 2008
Admission Test : Sunday, 15th June 2008 (10.00 a.m.)
Test Results : Wednesday, 23rd June, 2008 (10.00 a.m.)
Personal Interviews : Dates will be announced later on
Commencement of the Programme : Monday, 14th July, 2008
With liberalisation comes competition. With competition, corporate image and identity makes a crucial competitive difference. Intended for managers who want to learn how companies can communicate effectively with a variety of publics, this programme also covers public opinion and policy, media relations, PR, crisis communication, corporate image & identity as well as corporate advertising.
• Understanding Organisation: Values / Culture / Mission, Structure & Systems
• Introduction to Human Communications: Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading, Perceptions, Assumptions
• Mass Media: Print Media, News Paper, Journals, Audio Visual
• Corporate Communication: Corporate Identity, Corporate Advertising, Financial Advertising, Press Conferences, Press Releases, In-house Newsletters, Event Management, Space Marketing, Corporate Philosophy, Internet Advertising, Public Relations, Crisis Communication, Reputation Management, Employee Communication.
• Organisational Communication: Meetings, Presentations, One-to-one Communication, Negotiation
• Corporate Communication as it is Today
• Advertising & Brand Management
• Developmental Communication, Social Advertising, Public Service Campaigns
• Media Planning
• Market Research, Marketing Communication, Customer Care and Retailing
• Written Analysis & Communication, Creative Writing
• Industry Visits - Advertising Agency, Press, Scanning and Design Studio
• Project Work
Please send your registration along with participation fee to:
Ahmedabad Management Association,
Ahmedabad 380 015.
Ph: 26308601 Fax: 26305692
No responses found. Be the first to respond...