New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -INTRODUCTION TO GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
INTRODUCTION TO GUIDANCE AND
COUNSELING IN SCHOOL
To enable the student teacher to
1. Understand the concept, need and meaning of guidance.
2. Get acquainted with the principles , issues, problems and
procedure of guidance.
3. Develop understanding about the role of school in guidance.
4. Understand the various areas, tools and techniques in guidance.
5. Understand the concept, need and meaning of counseling.
6. Get acquainted with the principles and process of counseling.
7. Realize the qualities and role of a school counselor.
8. Understand the tools and techniques in counseling.
9. Realize the importance of follow-up in counseling.
10. Realize the need of counseling for children with special needs.
UNIT – 1 GUIDANCE IN SCHOOL
1.1 Concept, Need and Meaning of Guidance.
1.2 Principles of Guidance.
1.3 Procedure of Guidance ( steps)
1.4 Issues and problems of Guidance.
1.5 Role of school in Guidance.
UNIT 2 AREAS, TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES IN GUIDANCE.
2.1 Personal, Educational and vocational Guidance.
2.2 Seven Point Plan in Guidance
2.3 Tools :- Blanks / Records of students
2.3.1 Cumulative Record
2.3.2 Rating scale
2.3.3 Psychological tests.
2.3.4 Questionnaire and Inventories
Unit 4 Techniques in Guidance
UNIT 5 COUNSELLING IN SCHOOL
5.1 Concept, Need and Meaning of counseling.
5.2 Principles of Counseling.
5.3 counseling Process and Role.
5.4 Directive, non-directive and eclectic counseling.
5.5 Qualities and role of a school counselor.
UNIT 6 TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES IN COUNSELLING
6.1 Individual counseling and Group counseling
6.2 Lectures , discussions and Dramatics as techniques in
6.3 Importance of follow-up in counseling.
6.4 Counseling for the children with special needs.
6. 5. Counseling for parents.
PRACTICAL WORK (ANY ONE )
1) Interview of a school counselor.
2) Visit to a guidance or counseling centre and write a report.
3) Administration of an individual test and preparing a report.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -INTRODUCTION TO GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING "
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -PAPER - V EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION & ELECTIVES
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -Population Education and Adult Education
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -PAPER- IV Information Communication Technology
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -Paper - III Principles & Practices
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS-Paper II PSYCHOLOGY OF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING
Syllabus of University of Pune REVISED B.ED SYLLABUS -PAPER - I EDUCATION FOR NEW TIMES
Syllabus of University of Pune F.Y.B.Com Vocational Course -Paper II: State Sales Tax
Syllabus of University of Pune F.Y.B.Com Vocational Course - Paper I: Indian Tax System
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Subodh kant Dubey
HIROK KANGSHA BANIK
Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)
Santhosh Kumar B.V
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.