New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Syllabus of University of Pune IIIrd yr.B.A/B.ED -HISTORY
Constitutional History of India (1858-1950)
1. Constitutional development from 1773 to 1857-a brief survey.
2. Transfer of power from the East India Company to the Crown :
2.1 The Government of India Act, 1858—its salient features and significance.
2.2 The Queen’s Proclamation and its importance.
3. The development of Central and Provincial Council :
3.1 Indian Council Act, 1861.
3.2 Indian Council Act, 1892.
4. Rise and Growth of Indian Nationalism :
4.1 Foundation of Indian National Congress.
4.2 The Moderates and the Extremists
4.3 Partition of Bengal.
4.4 The Swadeshi Movement.
4.5 The Surat Split.
4.6 The Revolutionary Movement.
5. Morley-Minto Reforms-The Indian Councils Act,
1909 : its salient features and significance.
6. The Home Rule Movement, Luknow Pact.
7. The Government of India Act, 1919 :
7.1 Montague’s Declaration of August 1917-its salient features.
7.2 The Government of India Act, 1919—its main provisions.
7.3 Dyarchy- (a) Its nature. (b) Causes of its failure.
8. Non-Co-operation Movement—its achievement and failure.
9. The Swarajist Party :
9.1 Its policy and programme.
9.2 Achievements and failure.
10. Simon Commission—Its recommendations and Indian reaction.
11. Nehru Report : 14 Points of Jinnah.
12. (a) Civil Disobedience Movement.
(b) Round Table Conference.
(c) Communal Award and Poona Pact.
(d) White Paper.
13. The Government of India Act, 1935 :
13.1 Its salient features.
13.2 Provincial Autonomy and its working.
14. Constitutional Development between 1939-1947 :
14.1 World War II and Constitutional Deadlock.
14.2 The August Offer.
14.3 Cripp’s Proposals.
14.4 Quit India Movement.
14.5 Wavell Plan.
14.6 Cabinet Mission Plan—its merits and demerits.
14.7 The Mountbattan Plan and Partition of India.
14.8 The Indian Independence Act, 1947.
15. The Constitution of India—its salient features.
Books for Study
( 1 ) Keith, A. B.—A Constitutional History of India.
( 2 ) Singh, G. N.—Landmarks in Indian Constitutional and National Development.
( 3 ) Sharma, Shri Ram—Constitutional History of India.
( 4 ) Aggarwala, R. N.—National Movement and Constitutional Development of India.
( 5 ) Sikri, S. L.—Studies in the constitutional History of India.
(6) kulakNaI-Ê gagao- ¹ BaartIya rajyaGaTnaocaa ivakasa.
(7) AaotUrkrÊ Gaaro¹ BaartIya rajyaGaTnaocaa saaopi
(8) BaaogalaoÊ SaaM.kR ¹ BaartIya raYT/Iya AaMdaolana AaiNa GaTnaa%mak ivakasa.
Books for Reference
( 1 ) Chhabra, G. S.—Advanced Study in the Constitutional History of India.
( 2 ) Banerjee, A. C.—Documents of Indian Constitutional History.
( 3 ) Tara Chand—History of Indian Freedom Struggle.
( 4 ) Menon, V. L.—Transfer of Power.
( 5 ) Tope, T. K.—The Constitution of India.
( 6 ) Pylee—Indian Constitution.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus of University of Pune IIIrd yr.B.A/B.ED -HISTORY"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus of University of Pune IIIrd yr.B.A/B.ED -Indian Public Finance and Planning
Syllabus of University of Pune IIIrd yr.B.A/B.ED -Outline of Ancient Indian History and Culture
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Syllabus of University of Pune IIIrd yr.B.A/B.ED -GEOGRAPHY OF TOURISM
Syllabus of University of Pune IIIrd yr.B.A/B.ED -GEOGRAPHY
7th SEM BE ELECTRICAL POWER UTILIZATION SYLLABUS
Third semester mca(calicut university) syllabus
Second semester mca(calicut university) syllabus
Pondicherry University - MBA Marketing 4th sem Syllabus
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Hafeezur Rahman P
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.