SBI LOAN SCHEME
Posted Date: 06-Sep-2008
STATE BANK OF INDIA
You can take a loan for pursuing studies in recognised schools/colleges/ institutions to meet:
Tuition and other fees
Maintenance costs, books & equipments,etc.
Cost of passage (for studies abroad)
Caution fund/building fund/refundable deposit
* Should be an India National
* Secured admission to professional/ technical courses through Entrance Test/ Selection process
* Secured admission to foreign university/ Institution
Need based finance subject to the repaying capacity of the parents/ students with margin and the following ceilings.
* studies in India - Maximum Rs.7.50 lacs
* studies Abroad - Maximum Rs.15 lacs
Upto Rs.4 lacs: No margin
Above Rs.4 lacs
* Studies in India: 5%
* Studies Abroad: 15%
Lowest interest rates
Loans upto Rs.4 lacs
SBMTLR presently 12.00 %p.a.
Loans over Rs.4 lacs
1% above SBMTLR presently 13.00 % p.a
* While interest is not required to be paid during moratorium period, payment of the same before start of repayment would entitle you to concession in interest rate applied during the repayment holiday
Repayment of loan
Repayment Holiday - Course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier.
The loan to be repaid in 5-7 years after commencement of repayment
Prepayments permitted without any penalt
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "SBI LOAN SCHEME"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.