New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
pravin a marka...
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Entrepreneurship Development
Subject Code: 511204 C - Elective I
Teaching Schedule: Examination Scheme:
[Hours / week] [Maximum Marks]
Lectures: 3 Paper: 100
The Entrepreneurial Development Perspective
1. Concepts of Entrepreneurship Development
2. Evolution of the concept of Entrepreneur
3. Entrepreneur Vs. Intrapreneur, Entrepreneur Vs. Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur Vs. Manager
4. Attributes and Characteristics of a successful Entrepreneur
5. Role of Entrepreneur in Indian economy and developing economies with reference to Self-Employment
6. Entrepreneurial Culture
Creating Entrepreneurial Venture
1. Business Planning Process
2. Environmental Analysis - Search and Scanning
3. Identifying problems and opportunities
4. Defining Business Idea
5. Basic Government Procedures to be complied with
1. Technical, Financial, Marketing, Personnel and Management Feasibility
2. Estimating and Financing funds requirement - Schemes offered by various commercial banks and
financial institutions like IDBI, ICICI, SIDBI, SFCs
3. Venture Capital Funding
Entrepreneurship Development and Government
1. Role of Central Government and State Government in promoting Entrepreneurship - Introduction to
various incentives, subsidies and grants - Export Oriented Units - Fiscal and Tax concessions available
2. Role of following agencies in the Entrepreneurship Development - District Industries Centers (DIC),
Small Industries Service Institute (SISI), Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), National
Institute of Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development (NIESBUD), National Entrepreneurship
Development Board (NEDB)
Why do Entrepreneurs fail - The FOUR Entrepreneurial Pitfalls
1. Reasons for Low / No Women Entrepreneurs
2. Role, Problems and Prospects
Case studies of Successful Entrepreneurial Ventures, Failed Entrepreneurial Ventures and Turnaround
1. Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation - David H. Holt
2. Entrepreneurship - Hisrich Peters
3. The Culture of Entrepreneurship - Brigitte Berger
4. Project Management - K. Nagarajan
5. Dynamics of Entrepreneurship Development - Vasant Desai
6. Entrepreneurship Development - Dr. P.C.Shejwalkar
7. Thought Leaders - Shrinivas Pandit
8. Entrepreneurship, 3rd Ed. - Steven Brandt
9. Business Gurus Speak - S.N.Chary
10. The Entrepreneurial Connection - Gurmit Narula
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Entrepreneurship Development"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Human Resource Management
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-World Class Manufacturing
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Marketing Management
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Optimization Techniquesand Simulation
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Work Study & Ergonomics
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Industrial Engg)Semester I-Economics
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Comp.Sci. & Eng) Semester II-Service Oriented Architecture
Syllabus of University of Pune M.E (Comp.Sci. & Eng) Semester II-High Performance Computer Networks
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.