New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Syllabus of University of Pune MCA 2008 Semester I-PROGRAMMING LABORATORY
510906: PROGRAMMING LABORATORY
Teaching Scheme: Examination Scheme:
Practical: 4 hours/Week Term Work: 50 Marks
Practical: 50 Marks
Suggested list of assignments
1. Write a program to perform various string operations such as copy, length, reversing,
palindrome, concatenation and to find occurrence of a sub-string using and without using
2. Write a program to understand various logical and bit wise operators
3. Write a program to generate permutations and combinations of a given list
4. Write a program to perform various operations such as union and intersection on sets
5. Write a program to perform addition and multiplication operations on matrix. Write
functions to determine whether the matrix is symmetric and skewed?
6. Write a program for saddle point or magic square
7. Write a program to compute Inverse of a matrix
8. To create a text file, read it and convert into uppercase and write the contents into another
text file by using command line arguments.
9. Write a program to implement a small project to understand the concept of structures,
pointers, various operations on files such as create, open, add/
modify/delete/process/append a record, search a record, sort, merge, close.
1. Proper indenting, coding styles, commenting, naming conventions should be followed.
2. Avoid using global variables as far as possible
3. Use of functions is necessary
4. Faculty should prepare a lab manual including standard test cases and should be available
to students for reference
Student should submit term work in the form of a journal consisting of minimum
assignments based on the above list. Practical examination will be based on the term work.
And questions will be asked during the examination to judge the understanding of the
practical performed at the time of examination. Candidate is expected to know the theory
involved in the experiment.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus of University of Pune MCA 2008 Semester I-PROGRAMMING LABORATORY"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus of University of Pune MCA 2008 Semester I-MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
ANNA UNIVERSITY TECHNICAL ENGLISH II
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Syllabus of University of Pune MCA 2008 Semester I-PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
ANNA UNIVERSITY Physics & Chemistry Laboratory I
ANNA UNIVERSITY BASICS FOR MARINE ENGINEERING
ANNA UNIVERSITY CHEMISTRY FOR MARINE ENGINEERING
ANNA UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING PRACTICES LABORATORY
ANNA UNIVERSITY COMPUTER PRACTICE LABORATORY – I
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Shafeer V U
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.