Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » General
Govt. Job at ESIC, Bangalore.
|Posted Date: 20-Dec-2007 ||Last Updated: ||Category: General |
|Author: Mala||Member Level: Gold ||Points: 4|
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
REGIONAL OFFICE (KARNATAKA)
NO.10, BINNY FIELDS, BINNYPET, BANGALORE- 560 023.
Phone: 26742485, Fax: 26741307, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.esickar.gov.in
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up of 16(Sixteen only) vacancies of
‘PEONS’ in the Karnataka region of ESI Corporation in the scale of Pay of Rs.2550-55-2660-60-3200, plus allowances as admissible to Central Government employees. The break up of the vacancies are un under:-
BANGALORE REGION – 12
HUBLI REGION – 04
General - 12 OBC - 4
WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE: BANGALORE.
1. AGE LIMIT: Between 18-27 years (Relaxable to SC/ST & OBC as per
2. QUALIFICATION: 10TH Standard Pass with English from recognized institution under 10+2
3. METHOD OF SELECTION: The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written
examination followed by Interview.
4. FEE FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION: Rs.75/- (Rupees Seventy five only) by way of
Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘Regional Director’, ESI Corporation,
SC/ST Candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Scheme of Examination: The Examination will consist of one paper of 3 hours duration
Subjects: 1. General English 2. Arithmetic 3. General Knowledge
Proficiency in Kannada language is a must.
5. HOW TO APPLY:
1) Applications in the prescribed form appended below may be submitted in the envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of PEON’ and addressed to the Regional Director, ESI Corporation, No.10, Binnypet, Binny fields, Bangalore – 560023.
2) Two Self addressed and unstamped envelopes, attested copies of marks sheets of educational qualification, experience certificate, if any, copy of Caste certificate, and 2(Two) latest photograph should be enclosed along with the application. 3) Incomplete applications shall be rejected and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
4) The Last date for the receipt of the filled in application for Recruitment to the post of peons
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
|Author: Mala 20 Dec 2007||Member Level: Gold Points : 5|
Affix your recent Photograph and enclose a second one along with the application.
(format of application form)
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON
1.Name (Mrs/Mr/Miss) in Block Letters
2. Father’ s name
3. Date of Birth (Christian Era)
4. Address in full
5. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC and
if so, particulars
6. Whether ex-serviceman or physically handicapped
7. Name of the Employment Exchange
with registration no. and NCO number
To Write To Read To Speak 8. Languages known
Name of the
9. Educational Qualification
10. Experience, if any,
11. Any other relevant information.
Name of Bank
& Amount (Rs)
D.D. No. 12. Details of Examination Fee
I solemnly declare that the statement made by me in this form are correct to the best of my knowledge and
Signature of the Candidate
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...