POSTGRADUATE DEGREE & DIPLOMA COURSES (CLINICAL)
Posted Date: 15-Dec-2008
SRI RAMACHANDRA UNIVERSITY
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute & Sri Ramachandra Dental College and Hospital
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses for the year 2009-10
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE & DIPLOMA COURSES (CLINICAL)
1. M.D. GENERAL MEDICINE - 10 Seats
2. M.D. PAEDIATRICS - 4 Seats
3. M.D. ANAESTHESIOLOGY - 5 Seats
4. M.D. RADIO-DIAGNOSIS - 5 Seats
5. M.D. DERMATOLOGY, VENEREOLOGY AND LEPROSY - 2 Seats
6. M.D. PATHOLOGY - 3 Seats
7. M.D. PSYCHIATRY - 1 Seat
8. M.S. GENERAL SURGERY - 8 Seats
9. M.S. OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY - 12 Seats
10. M.S. ORTHOPAEDICS - 8 Seats
11. M.S. OPHTHALMOLOGY - 3 Seats
12. M.S. OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY - 2 Seats
13. DIPLOMA IN CHILD HEALTH (D.C.H.) - 8 Seats
14. DIPLOMA IN OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY (D.G.O.) - 12 Seats
15. DIPLOMA IN ANAESTHESIOLOGY (D.A.) - 5 Seats
16. DIPLOMA IN ORTHOPAEDICS (D.Ortho.) - 10 Seats
17. DIPLOMA IN OPHTHALMOLOGY (D.O.) - 6 Seats
18. DIPLOMA IN OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (D.L.O.) - 4 Seats
19. DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL RADIO-DIAGNOSIS (D.M.R.D.) - 5 Seats
20. DIPLOMA IN DERMATOLOGY, VENEREOLOGY AND LEPROSY (D.D.V.L.) - 4 Seats
21. DIPLOMA IN PSYCHIATRY (D.P.M.) - 1 Seat
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE COURSES (NON-CLINICAL)
22. M.D. ANATOMY - 3 Seats
23. M.D. PHYSIOLOGY - 4 Seats
24. M.D. BIOCHEMISTRY - 2 Seats
25. M.D. MICROBIOLOGY - 3 Seats
26. M.D. PHARMACOLOGY - 3 Seats
27. M.D. COMMUNITY MEDICINE - 3 Seats
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE COURSES IN DENTISTRY
28. M.D.S. PROSTHODONTICS - 4 Seats
29. M.D.S. PERIODONTICS - 4 Seats
30. M.D.S. ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY - 4 Seats
31. M.D.S. CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY - 5 Seats
32. M.D.S. ORTHODONTICS - 4 Seats
33. M.D.S. ORAL MEDICINE & RADIOLOGY - 2 Seats
34. M.D.S. ORAL PATHOLOGY - 3 Seats
35. M.D.S. PEDODONTICS & PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY - 2 Seats
DURATION OF THE COURSES:
Duration of the Postgraduate Degree Courses is
3 academic years
and that of Postgraduate Diploma Courses is
2 academic years.
(i) Separate application form should be submitted for Group-A Courses and Group-B Courses.
(ii) The Entrance Examination is conducted on All India basis and therefore candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory in India are eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination
Group-A- Postgraduate Degree and Diploma (Clinical) Courses and Group-B - Postgraduate Degree (Non-Clinical) Courses
(a) Every candidate must (i) possess recognized MBBS Degree and have completed Internship(CRRI); and (ii) have registered his/her name with any one of the State Medical Councils.
(b) Candidates who are presently undergoing CRRI and who are likely to complete it on or before 31-03-2009 are also eligible to apply subject to production of a certificate therefore as specified hereinafter. Such candidates shall have to produce Registration Certificate from any State Medical Council at the time of counseling.
Group-C - M.D.S. Degree Courses
(a) Every candidate should have (i) passed B.D.S. Degree Examination of any recognized University and completed Compulsory Rotatory Internship; and (ii) registered his/her name with anyone of the State Dental Councils.
(b) Candidates who are presently undergoing Internship and who are likely to complete it on or before 31-03-2009 are also eligible to apply subject to production of certificate therefore as specified hereinafter. Such candidates shall have to produce Registration Certificate from any State Dental Council at the time of counseling.
TUITION FEE :
(a) Tuition fee including Special fee for Postgraduate MD/MS/MDS Degree and Diploma Courses (clinical) is
(Rupees three lakhs fifty thousand only) per academic year.
(b) In respect of Non-Clinical courses mentioned in Sl.No. 22 to 27, Tuition fee including Special fee is
(Rupees one lakh fifty thousand only) per academic year.
Selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in the Entrance Examination conducted by this university on All India basis. No domicile restriction and candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India can apply.
Prospectus and Application Form for Entrance Examination may be obtained either by downloading from the website
or from the Registrar on requisition with a Demand Draft for
(Rupees Seven Hundred & Seventy Five only) drawn in favour of
The Registrar, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai - 116
or in person by paying
(Rupees Seven Hundred only ) at the University Office.
Application Forms will be issued From : 03/12/2008
Last date for issue and receipt of filled in Application Forms : 26/12/2008
Entrance Examination Centre :
Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai - 116
Date of Entrance Examination
Postgraduate Degree and Diploma (Clinical) Courses- (
from Sl No 1 to 21) and P.G Degree Courses in Dentistry (
from Sl. No 28 to 35) :
25/01/2009, 10a.m to 1p.m
Postgraduate Degree (Non-Clinical) Courses (
from Sl. No 22 to 27) :
25/01/2009, 2p.m to 5p.m
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "POSTGRADUATE DEGREE & DIPLOMA COURSES (CLINICAL)"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Sultan Mustafijul Hoque
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.