New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Syllabus of BE Mech-DYNAMICS OF MACHINERY (Pune University)
1. A. Gosh & Malik , “Theory of Mechanism and Machines” ,East – West Pvt Ltd.
2. Meirovitch, “Elements of Mechanical Vibrations”, Tata McGraw Hill
3. Beven T. “ Theory of Machines “
4. Jagdishlal, . “ Theory of Machines “
5. Shigley J. E. and Uicker J. J. . “ Theory of Machines and Mechanisms“ International Edition , McGraw Hill Inc.
6. Grover G. K. “Mechanical Vibrations “ , Nem Chand and Bros.
7. Rao S. S. “Mechanical Vibrations “ , Addison Wiley Publishing Co. , World Student Series.
8. Seto W. W. “Mechanical Vibrations “ Schaum Publishing Co. , New York.
9. Hannah and Stephans, “ Mechanics of Machines “ ,Edward Aronold Publication.
More details given in attachment
DYNAMICS OF MACHINERY
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus of BE Mech-DYNAMICS OF MACHINERY (Pune University)"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus of BE Mech-Mechanical System Design(Pune University)
Syllabus of BE Mech-Mechatronics(Pune University)
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Pune University Comp Engg. TE Syllabus
ANALOG ELECTRONICS - I
CHINESE – I
SPANISH – I
PROGRAMMING IN C LAB
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
T Syed Rizwan
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.