New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
pravin a marka...
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Honeywell Paper Technical - C & C++
Syed Hani Abidi
Honeywell Paper on 13th ofSeptember 2008 at HTS, Bannergatta,, Bangalore.
There was a total of Four Rounds,
1. Written Test (Completetly technical) 30 mins
2. Technical Interview around 45 mins
3. Technical Interview around 45 mins
4. Technical Interview around 15 mins
5. HR interview around 15 mins
Written TEst questions were from Entirely C.
I got Question Paper 2
It had questions on File operations, Basic functions,
Pointer to functions, pointer declarations, functioncall in a for loop...
I have recalled what ever i could and provided here....
Written test had total of 31 questions and no negative marks....
1. how to allocate memory for 10 integers and make the contents zeo?
ans : ptr= calloc(10, int value);
2. what will be the output?
Ans : I have not tried... may be error
3. HOw to free the allocated memory?
Ans : free();
4. HOw to initialize constant pointer?
5. what is the ouput?
Ans : 11, 12, 12
The above question is 90% repruduced here
6.a question on hoe to free the node in linked list in a for loop....
we have say whether it is correct or not....
Represent in for loop. options given
Nothing much i remember about the written test....
In technical interview they asked only the basics, and about the project and what i have mentioned in the resume and about the embedded protocols.
In HR, they asked....
1. Tell me about ur self
2. what do you consider as your strength and give an example?
3. Have you ever faced a situation so that you are required to convince your boss and ghow you did it?
4. HAve you ever had a situation, that you could not complete your task in time and how you managed that?
5. Have you ever interacted with the customer directly?
6. What are your achievements?
7. What is your role in your project?
8. DId you ever faced a situation that you have to argue on the other side and how you convinced?
9. what made you to choose honeywell?
and some more questions....
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to " Honeywell Paper Technical - C & C++ "
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
ACCENTURE PAPER ON 31st JULY 2008
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
To improve your iq
TCS PAPERS -Operating System
TCS PAPERS - Object Oriented Concepts
TCS PLACEMENT PAPERS - DBMS
Mental Aptitude Question
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Subodh kant Dubey
Trinadha Rao Sambangi
sherin susan paul
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.