ject 2008.Canara Bank invites applications for recruitment of Chief Security Officer-Project 2008.National Highways Authority of India requires 203 Stenographer, Accountant and Jr. Hindi Translator and 50 General Manager, Dy. General Manager and Manager.Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry requires 150 Asst Professor in various discipline.Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya requires Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Engineer, Chief Manager and Manager.Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi requires Staff Nurse.University Grants Commission invites application for award of Fellowship for the year 2008-09 under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Scheme.Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.Committee of Parliament on Official Language invites applications for the posts of Research Officer, Research Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer etc.RRB, Malda declares the results of written examination held on 29.06.2008.Inland Waterways Authority of India invites applications for the posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor and Assistant Cartographic Officer.National Institute of Fashion Technology offers admission to Bachelor & Master Degree Programmes in Design, Management and Technology for 2009.Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) offers admission to various Technical Programmes.Indian Navy invites applications for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)-126 Batch.Tata Memorial Centre invites applications for the posts of Cancer Genetic Clinic Coordinator, Biomedical Engineer, Scientific Assistant etc.Dredging Corporation of India Limited needs Supervisor, Sr. Technician, Superintendent etc.** span>
RRB TICKET COLLECTOR / COMMERCIAL CLERK MODEL SOLVED PAPER
Posted by Free Exam Original Paper Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 2:35 AM
RRB TC EXAM SOLVED PAPER
1. Who is considered the real founder of the Gupta Empire?
(a) Chandragupta II
(b) Chandragupta I
2. Shahjahan ascended the Mughal throne in
(a) 1628 AD
(b) 1626 AD
(c) 1625 AD
(d) 1627 AD
3. Which is correct order?
(a) Babur, Humayun, Jahangir, Akbar, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb
(b) Babur, Humayun, Akbar, Jahangir, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb
(c) Babur, Akbar, Humayun, Shahjahan, Jahangir, Aurangzeb
(d) Babur, Humayun, Shahjahan, Akbar, Jahangir, Aurangzeb
4. Ibn Batutah visited India during the rule of
(a) Alauddin Khilji
(b) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
(c) Sher Shah Suri
5. Who was the Nawab of Bengal during ‘Battle of Plassey’?
(b) Mir Jafar
(c) Mir Qasim
(d) None of these
6. FIFA World Cup, 2006 was played in
7. Munaf Patel plays which sport?
8. The first Asian lady swimmer to have crossed the English Channel was
(a) Bula Choudhury
(b) Arati Saha
(c) Nilima Ghosh
(d) None of these
9. Which country has never won the Cricket World Cup?
10. Which cricket playing countries fight for the ‘ASHES’?
(a) Indian and Pakistan
(b) Australia and South Africa
(c) Australia and England
(d) England and West Indies
11. Who was the first Law Minister of independent India?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) Vallabhbhai Patel
(c) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(d) Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
12. Who was the first speaker of the Lok-Sabha?
(c) N.Sanjeeva Reddy
(d) Dr. S.P.Mukherjee
13. How many states (except Delhi) are there in India?
14. Which country won the first World Cup Cricket?
d) West Indies
15. Who was the woman President of the United Nations?
(a) Sarojini Naidu
(b) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
(c) Golda Mayer
(d) Margaret Thatcher
16. Who was the first man to land on moon?
(a) Neil Armstrong
(d) John Collins
17. One inch is equal to how many centimeters?
(a) 2.54 (b) 2.84
(c) 2.94 (d) 3.0
18. Bronze is an alloy of copper and
(a) Nickel (b) Tin
(c) Zinc (d) Aluminium
19. Minus 40 degree centigrade is equal to _____ degree Fahrenheit.
(d) None of these
20. What is the value of XC (Roman Number)?
21. The person of which of the following blood groups can accept the blood of any group?
22. Mountain K2 is known as
(b) Nanga Parbat
23. Lucknow is situated on the banks of river
24. Who won the Golden Ball Award during FIFA World Cup 2006?
25. Who is the Chief Minister of Orissa?
(a) K C Singhdeo
(b) Nandini Satyaji
(c) Navin Patnaik
(d) Rameshwar Thakur
26. Who is the Finance Minister of India?
(a) Manmohan Singh
(b) P Chidambaram
(c) Murasoli Maran
(d) Pranab Mukherjee
27. Where is the headquarters of South-East Central Railway located?
28. Which of the following places in India receives maximum precipitation?
29. Who was elected the President of the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) in July 2006?
(a) Prasen Mukherjee
(b) Ajit Panja
(c) Jagmohan Dalmiya
(d) Sourav Ganguly
30. Who built the ‘Tower of Victory’ in Chittor ?
(a) Rana Sanga
(b) Rana Rattan Singh
(c) Rana Kumbha
(d) Rana Partap
1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (a) 7. (c)
8. (b) 9. (d) 10. (c) 11. (d) 12. (b) 13. (a) 14. (d)
15. (b) 16. (a) 17. (a) 18. (b) 19. (c) 20. (d) 21. (a)
22. (c) 23. (d) 24. (b) 25. (c) 26. (b) 27. (a) 28. (b)
29. (c) 30. (c)
No responses found. Be the first to respond...