New Member FAQ
Last 7 Days
Syllabus of EDUCATION FOR HUMAN VALUES course of Middle Standard Examination
Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Middle Standard Examination
EDUCATION FOR HUMAN VALUES
General Objectives for all the stages of School Education :—
1. To inculcate basic human values-ethical, spiritual, social, civic & national.
2. To develop group and social attitudes and skill requried for team work
and group work.
3. To place the student on the path of self confidence & self-sacrifice.
4. To promote the spirit of dedication in all through earnestness, sincerity,
humility & reverence.
5. To enable students to bring out the best in them and place it at the
service of the community and the country.
Human Values to Be Emphasised during middle school stage
(Non Examination Subject)
Course Content One period per week of 40 minutes duration
(i.e. from VI to VIII)
A. Group and Social Values :
1. Avoidance of injury to others. 7. Patience
2. Belongingness to a group. 8. Patriotism
3. Co-operation. 9. Respect for parents, teachers
4. Dignity for labour. 10. Sharing.
5. Hospitality 11. Thrift
6. Leadership. 12. Good manners and etiquette.
13. Respect for law.
B. Ethical Values :
1. Courage to stand for truth. 5. Keeping one.s promise.
2. Forgiveness. 6. Respect for all religions.
3. Friendliness. 7. Service and helpfulness.
4. Honesty. 8. Sympathy,
C. Personal Values :
1. Appreciation of beauty. 4. Optimism and chearfulness.
2. Cleanliness and hygienic living. 5. physical fitness.
3. Diligence; 6. Punctuality and Regularity.
LIST OF BOOKS
801 Modern English
802 It so happened (SR)
803 W.B. Modern English
805 Naya Jeevan Bhag-III
806 Samajik Vigyan Bhag-I
807 Samajik Vigyan Bhag-II
810 Vigyan Avam Prodyogiki-I
811 Bharti Bhag-III
812 Sanskrit Shresysi-III
813 Naitik Shiksha
814 Bhartiya Swatantrata Sangram Ka Itihas
COMBIND CLASSES VI-VIII
621 Kala Adhyayan
622 Grih Vigyan
623 Hindi Vyakaran Aur Rachna
624 English Grammer
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus of EDUCATION FOR HUMAN VALUES course of Middle Standard Examination"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus of Middle Standard Examination subject :- SOCIALLY USEFUL PRODUCTIVE WORK
Course details :- CONSUMER AFFAIRS with syllabus
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION syllabus for Middle Standard Examination class 8th
HOME SCIENCE subject syllabus for Middle Standard Examination class 8th
Syllabus of Middle Standard Examination course DRAMA
Syllabus of Middle Standard Examination subject ART
Syllabus of SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY subject for Middle Standard Examination
Syllabus of School Middle Standard Examination for Himachal Pradesh Board
Tag posting guidelines
Syllabus of EDUCATION
FOR HUMAN VALUES course
Of Middle Standard Examination
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Bu Ali Mahfooz
Mohammed Shees KC
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.