1. The M.E./M.Tech. Evening courses are meant for eligible locally employed candidates for admission into various M.E./M.Tech. programms of Engineering, Andhra University for the year 2007-2008.
2. Requirement for admission into M.E./M.Tech. courses is a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in the qualifying examination (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates).
3. Eligibility criteria for various courses are given in Appendix - I.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the information brochure available in Andhra University Website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa/index.html and claim admission under the appropriate categories of reservation by marking in the relevant boxes in the application form. Requests for inclusion or change of category(ies) once claimed will not be entertained under any circumstances. The applications will be processed as per the claims of the candidates only and the admissions will be subjected to the validity of their claims.
3. Admission into M.E./M.Tech. evening courses shall be processed as per the following order of preference (i) GATE rank, (ii) rank in PGECET-2007 and (iii) percentage of marks obtained in B.E./B.Tech.
6. All admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
7. Separate application has to be submitted for each course if the candidates is desirous of applying for more than one course in different departments
II. ELIGIBILITY: Appendix - I
III. HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to down load application form and information brochure from
the website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa/index.html
2. The duly filled in application should accompany with attested copies of the following
(i) Pass certificate of X Class or equivalent.
(ii) Pass certificate of Intermediate or XII Class.
(iii) Provisional certificate or original degree of B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. Computer
Science conforming to eligibility.
(iv) GATE rank card.
(v) Service certificate(s) in support of the experience / service particulars claimed.
(vi) No objection certificate from the employer.
3. A demand draft for a sum of Rs.600/- per each application drawn from any Nationalised bank in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions and payable at Visakhapatnam,must accompany the filled in application towards registration fee.
IV. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FILLED-IN APPLICATIONS:
1. Application forms completed in all respects should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 by registered post or in person before 5-00 p.m. on 25–08–2007.
2. Office of Directorate of admissions is not responsible for non-receipt of applications sent by ordinary post or Courier or late receipt of applications due to postal delay or for any reason whatsoever.
3. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
V. Details of fee structure: Appendix - I
VI. Details of intake: Appendix - I
VII. Counseling Schedule: 12-09-2007 to 14-09-2007
DATES TO REMEMBER
Last date for receipt of filled in application : 25-08-2007
Date of Counselling : 12-09-2007 to 14-09-2007
Commencement of Classes : 17-09-2007
More articles: Time