Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...
Resources » Admissions » General Admissions
NATIONAL FIRE SERVICE COLLEGE, Nagpur
Finished your schooling and hang up about the Future Career! Here is the best catch up of your career decision.
“The future depends on what we do in the present.” Choose the best Right now.
The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, NATIONAL FIRE SERVICE COLLEGE, Nagpur provides All India Entrance Examination for Sub-Officers Course
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form furnished below for the All India Entrance Examination for selection to Sub officers Course to be conducted at National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any of the Regional Training Centers identified by the college. The duration of each Sub – Officers course is 33 weeks out of which 21 weeks will be conducted at the college / RTC and 12 week practical attachment at major fire services in the country at the discretion of the college.
The entrance examination will be held at the centers notified. The exact address of the examination center will be intimated individually to eligible candidates by post by the college.
I have mentioned All the details such as eligibility, age, fees, examination etc below.
1. AGE: Candidates applying for the All India Entrance Examination should be between 18 and 23 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & personnel serving on regular basis in the recognized fire services. Candidates will be required to produce relevant valid documents as proof of caste for obtaining age relaxation.
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum H S S C / Intermediate (10 + 2) or its equivalent academic qualifications. Candidates must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend instructions, both in Hindi and English.
3. PHYSICAL STANDARDS: MALE:
A. Height: Not less than165 cms. (160 cms. for candidates belonging to hilly regions such as Gurkhas, Garhwalis, Assamese, Nagaland Tribes etc.)
B. Weight: Not less than 50 Kgs.
C. Chest: Not less than 81 cms. Unexpanded and 86 cms. Expanded.
D. Vision: 6 / 6 no colour blindness
E. Medical Examination: Candidates selected in the written examination will be called for the Medical checkup based on the overall merit list. All those found medically unfit will not be granted admission.
1. Height: 157 cms.
2. Weight: Not less than 46 Kgs.
3. Vision: 6 / 6 no colour blindness
4. EXAMINATION FEES: Fees in form of Indian Postal Order ONLY will be accepted along with the Application form.
Fee for unreserved candidates = Rs.100/=
Fee for SC /ST candidates = Rs. 25/=
Application form without fees or less fees will be rejected. Fees in form of Demand Draft will be rejected.
5. WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The examination will be conducted in 2 sessions on the same day. Question paper will be printed bilingually (Hindi & English) and the same can be answered by the candidate in either Hindi or English. The question paper will be objective type and of the level of intermediate (10, + 2).
FIRST SESSION: General English and General Knowledge.
SECOND SESSION: General Science and Mathematics.
6. EXAMINATION CENTRES: Written examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Nagpur ONLY. Call letters will be sent to ONLY eligible candidates by post. Candidates have to choose any one of the above centers. Center of examination may be changed at the discretion of the college.
7.SEATS: There are a total of 60 seats (30 for each course including 5 seats for SC / ST and 2 seats reserved for the children of deceased / in- service employees of N F S C, Nagpur). The course shall be conducted in two batches ( 30 each). Change of session shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
8. PAYMENT OF TA/DA: Candidates are NOT eligible for any TA/DA from the college.
9. GRANT OF ADMISSION: Admission will be granted to the candidates based on the overall order of merit on the basis of written examination and Medical fitness. Results will be communicated individually to the selected candidates only by post.
I have added up the IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
1.Application form must be of A4 size paper ONLY. All the columns of the prescribed form must be completely filled. Candidates must sign only within the boxes provided.
2. Photocopies of advertised application shall not be considered.
3.Candidates should paste ( do not staple / pin) his / her photograph on the application form (preferably black & white).
4. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. No intimation to this effect will be communicated by this college.
5. Candidates must ensure that their photograph and signatures on the prescribed application form are duly attested by the principal / Gazetted Office / HOD, OR ELSE it will be rejected.
6. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected. No intimation to this effect shall be communicated by this college.
7. Application should be addressed to the Director, National Fire Service College, Civil Lines, Nagpur.44 00 01. (Maharashtra)
8. Envelope containing the complete application form along with necessary enclosures and requisite fees applicable must be sent in a proper envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR SUB – OFFICERS COURSE 2006.”
9. ONLY those candidates found eligible for the written examination will be sent Admission Card by post.
10. The course is residential, lodging and boarding is compulsory for boys, whereas the Girl students shall have to make their own arrangements for lodging and boarding.
11. At the time of Medical checkup the candidate must bring all documents and two photographs along with him.
I have herewith included the contact details for further clarifications:
Postal Address : National Fire Service College, Palm Road, Civil Lines
Location : Opposite District Court
Telephone No(s). : 2565074, 2560476, 2560179
E-mail : email@example.com
GRAMS : AGNISHAMAN
Distance from Rly. Station : 1.5 Km.
Distance from Airport : 9 Km.
Good luck to Students surfing their best career. Select the world class Institution and get benefited.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...