Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University,
Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad- 380009
ADMISSION TO PG COURSES 2009-2010
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University, Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad- 380009 has invited applications for admission to various Maters Programmes, 2009.
The Departments and the courses offered are as follows:
Faculty of Planning & Public Policy (School of Planning)
1. Master of Planning (Urban and Regional Planning)
2. Master of Planning (Environmental Planning)
3. Master of Planning (Housing)
4. Master of Planning (Infrastructure Planning)
5. Master of Planning (Industrial Area Planning and Management) in association with Dept of Industries, Government of Gujarat.
6. Master of Planning (Urban Transport Planning and Management) under the Centre of Excellence Programme of Ministry of Urban Development (MOUD), GOI.
Programmes 4, 5 and 6 are in Self Financing Mode.
Faculty of Architecture
1. Master of Architecture (Urban Design)
2. Master of Landscape Architecture
3. Master of Architecture (Theory and Design)
4. Master of Architecture (Architectural & Settlement Conservation)
5. Master in Philosophy (Conservation Studies)
Programmes 3, 4 and 5 are in Self Financing Mode.
All Programmes listed below are in Self Financing Mode.
Faculty of Technology
1. Master of Technology (Construction & Project Management)
2. Master of Technology (Structural Design)
Faculty of Design : Master of Interior Architecture & Design
Faculty of Geomatics : Master of Geomatics & Space Applications
Faculty of Applied Management : Master of Technology Management
Faculty of Arts & Humanities : Masters in Arts & Communication
Minimum qualification required for admission to all the specializations is a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Architecture/Civil Engineering/Planning or a Master's Degree (or equivalent) in Geography/Economics/Sociology from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates with a Degree in Civil Engineering and Architecture and Planning are required to qualify in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and candidates with a Master's Degree in Geography/Economics/ Sociology are required to qualify in the University Grants Commission's (UGC) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) examination to be eligible for a monthly scholarship in accordance with the Government of India rules.
Application and Admission Brochure can be downloaded from www.cept.ac.in or www.spcept.ac.in and submitted to the Faculty of Planning and Public Policy along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of 'CEPT University'.
The last date for receipt of filled form is 10th June 2009.
Admission is based on an Admission test which includes a Written Test and Group Discussions along with Personal Interviews which will be held as per the following schedule: Guwahati-20th June, Chennai- 23rd June, Bangalore - 22nd June, Kolkata -21st June, Lucknow -23rd June, Pune - 20th & 21st June, Delhi -26th & 27th June and Ahmedabad - 29th June 2009.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...