SRI VENKATESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Approved by Medical Council of India & Affiliated to Pondicherry University
Sri Venkateshwara Medical College invited applications from eligible candidates for the Admission to the M.B.B.S & B.Sc Nursing courses 2009.
1- Admissions to M.B.B.S Intake: 150 students per annum
Eligibility: 10+2 / PDC with Minimum 50% aggregate marks in P.C.B and English
2- Admission 2009 to B.Sc Nursing Course Intake: 100 students per annum
Eligibility: 10+2 / PDC with Minimum 45% aggregate marks in P.C.B and English
- Providing high class facilities and services in all specialties and later on to develop super specialties.
- Providing “state of the art” equipments/facilities to enable the doctors to utilize their skills and expertise for the benefit of the people.
- Create excellent infrastructures for medical education and right atmosphere to study
- Library : Library with good collection of books both text books and reference books, with comfortable reading arrangements are available.
- Sports : Playgrounds with facilities for football, cricket, volleyball, lawn tennis, badminton etc. Indoor Caroms, table tennis.
Sri Venkateshwara Medical College,
13-A, Pondy-Villupuram Main Road,
Ariyur, Pondicherry – 605 102
Phone: 0413-2644482, 2645927, 2644045
Website : www.svmcpondy.com