New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - WorkShop Practice - II
W O R K S H O P P R A C T I C E – II
Practical: 2 hours / week
1. Plumbing: study of various tools used in plumbing like pipe die wrench etc. study of various pipe joints.
Preparation of a job amongst a group of students
(not more than four), involving thread cutting on G. I. pipe and construction of a plumbing pipe line from a
source to the outlet point involving at least 4 pipe accessories and a cork.
2. Carpentry: study of different carpentry tools and the process. Study of different types of wood, laminations,
adhesives, polish and wood furniture material. Importance of trees in environment with their contribution to
human life is to be told to the students. Preparation of one composite job involving three different joints. One
job involving wood turning operation on wood Turing lathe.
3. Sheet metal working: Study of different tools, hand fly press, simple die. Gauges and materials. Study of
different joints, folds and bending. Preparation of one job involving development of surfaces, marking, cutting
bending, joint preparation by folding and soldering.
1. Submission of jobs as specified above.
2. Submission of workshop diary having details of the jobs completed.
3. Submission of a journal consisting of information about various tools used and processes studied.
1. A course in work shop technology by B. S.l Raghuwanshi
2. Elements of work shop technology by S. K. Hazra Choudhary.
3. Work shop technology part 01 by W. A. J. Chanpman
4. Gerlin skip series No. 1.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - WorkShop Practice - II"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
B.E. AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING SEMESTER III SYLABUS
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - ELEMENTS OF ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTER ENG
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - ELEMENTS OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - Engineering Mechanics
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - APPLIED CHEMISTRY II
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - APPLIED PHYSICS II
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College - First Engineering - Engineering Mathematics II
Tag posting guidelines
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
divya priya ganapa
shaik saddam hussain
Tulika Devi Nath
N K Ravishankara
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.