One line thoughts
Posted Date: 05-Aug-2009
1. Some people act impulsively only after a long period of premeditation.
2. Nearly everyone yearns for security without making any great effort to secure it.
3. The most valuable sense of humor is the kind that enables a person to see instantly what isn't safe to laugh at.
4. Some of the things that seem too good to be true -- they just aren't true.
5. It is a kind of happiness to know to what extent we may be unhappy.
6. Love is often blind, but it seldom stays so.
7. An adult is one who has stopped growing -- except in the middle.
8. Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.
9. A conscience doesn't keep you from doing anything; it just keeps you from enjoying it.
10. Tact is a matter of knowing how far to go too far.
11. It’s comforting that someone can still make you smile and feel good inside after all these years and moments that passed.
12. Struggling to face the truth gets you nowhere, the moment you face the truth sometimes you are completely nowhere
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "
One line thoughts
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
j r kumar
Last 7 Days
Naveen Kumar Ragam
Pravat Kumar Das
P K GIRISWAMY
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.