Preparation of Vote of Thanks
Posted Date: 09-Sep-2009
Important words to include when you prepare a vote of thanks speech.
Presenting Vote of thanks at the end of any function seems to be very important since it will be a beginning for the next function. Saying thanks to everybody without missing not even a single one is an art.
Here is a common list of members to whom we have to thank. This is for any educational institution. For others, you have to select according to your wish.
1. Founder of the Institution
2. Head of the Institution
3. Heads of Sister Institutions
4. Directors, VPs etc.,
5. Head of the Departments
8. Press People
9. Office Administration
10. Non-Teaching Faculties
11. Estate Office
12. For all others
Here are some prefixes which you can use!...
1. I have the pleasant task of delivering Vote of Thanks to this august gathering here. My very special thanks to
2. Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, as we come to the close of
------, it is my pleasure to deliver the vote of thanks to all who
have helped make this event such a success.
2. I take immense pleasure in extending my sincere thanks to ......
3. we extend our heartfelt thanks to ....
4. Mr/Mrs. ------, I am indeed grateful to you sir/Madam for sparing time from your valuable schedule to be with us at this occasion. Your views are indeed critical as -----------
5.So, friends, please block the dates in your diary from now.
As all good things must come to an end, so does -----------.
To conclude, let me once again reiterate that without you all we will
never have the courage to dream and the passion to make it happen. So
thank you all.
6. Last but not the least my thanks to all the participants who have joined us today.
7. We would like to express our deep felt thanks to our Chief Guest,------
8. We also thank the media for such an extensive coverage of the
Vote of thanks depends upon the type of function.
Hope this will be useful for all!...
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Preparation of Vote of Thanks"
Guest Author: Sreekrishnan 30 Jul 2012
During any speach the two below words marked in quotes cannot be used and these words are used only during a condolence. During a speech it is "heartiest" or "heart Full" is only used. you can refer any dictonary or any other relevat books for clarification
3. we extend our "heartfelt" thanks to
7. We would like to express our "deep felt" thanks to our Chief Guest
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Hafeezur Rahman P
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.