hiring content writers
to work from home
Music Therapy for You
Posted Date: 18-Nov-2009
After a long hefty day, we become very much tired due to the pollution and many other effects like work stress and etc. So to reduce the stress and tiredness there are many therapies available like doing yoga, reiki, aromatherapy, art therapy, music therapy etc.
Music therapy is an art which is performed out by listening to music. We all know Amin Sayani in VIvidh Bharti radio, whenever this voice heard it is immediately caught that this is Amin Sayani. Well, we are not going to talk about Amin Sayani here. What I mean to say is when we listen to the old songs which are free from heavy music we get involved in drain away our emotions and thoughts into it. So in Music Therapy is similar to listening to the music you like, get involved it and free your stress and tiredness. Below are some points to better understand the Music Therapy.
• Whenever you feel like stress, listen to the music or take “sound bath” for about 20-30 minutes. Lie down on your bed and put on the music that you like, preferably a light music. You can also wear the headphones so that you will not get surrounding disturbing sound and can concentrate only on what you listen.
• Music selected should be rhythmic, slower, cyclical pattern and should be slower r than the normal heart bit. Normal heart bits at 72 beats per minute. Most of the people sound effective when listening to this type of music.
• When you are listening to music, get your mind relaxed with your whole body. Forget all the stress of the day and focus on the music along with your heart beat, breathing. Analyze music by concentrating on between the notes that music plays. This makes relaxation more complete.
• You can go for faster music in case you need stimulation after a long day of work, rather than slow calming music. When things are tough go for known music which you like may be recent new music or the one which you liked in your childhood. It will give more calmness.
• Like an IDEA Cellular advertising “Walk and Talk”, here in Music Therapy also you can take walks with your favorite music playing on the Walkman. Make some rounds in your room using walkman and take breath as in tune of the music. It will be great help in relieving stress combining walking exercise and listening music.
• If you do not like music of film or like then better go to some park and listen to the natures sound. Listening to sounds made by birds, ocean waves etc also help to reduce the stress. In city I know it is difficult to listen to birds sound except crow, but then you can buy cassettes and cds available in stores for the birds and natures sound which will replace the natures sound.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Music Therapy for You"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
List of vitamins and its chemical name
Baby Growth from 1-3 Months
Swipe the swine flu with stronger immunity
Diabetes: Do’s & Don’ts
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.