There are many persons who used to asked "How to use ATM Machine ?". This is the post where you can get the knowledge how you can use the ATM Machine.
THIS POST IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.
1) Go to the ATM of the particular bank which banks ATM Card you have or any of the other bank.
2) Insert the ATM card or sweep the ATM card. Whatever facility ATM machine have.
3) Enter you PIN (Personal Identification Number)
4) Now Press the button CONTINUE.
5) Now the ATM Machine Screen will ask for SAVING ACCOUNT, CURRENT ACCOUNT etc.
6) Select the account which that ATM CARD belongs to.
7) Now ATM Machine screen will ask for ENTER the Amount. After entering the amount click on continue.
Note:- Whatever amount is enter should be in multiple of 100.
8) Now, ATM MAchine screen will show that "Whether do you want Transaction recipt ?" Now press the button on "YES". Incase you don't need the transaction reciept otherwise press on "NO".
9) Now ATM Machine will give you money.
10) Take the money and count it before leaving the ATM.
1) Please take your ATM card before leaving the ATM.
2) Becareful when you are entering the PIN. At that time should be alone in the ATM.
3) Never tell your PIN to anybody.
4) Count the money before leaving the ATM. Incase the amount is not as same as what you had requested. Then take the transaction receipt and go to bank and register you complain to the manager of that bank.
I came to know the following but never verified myself:
"If a criminal forces you to draw money from the ATM with keeping his gun on your back, you should enter your PIN in reverse order(if PIN is 1234 you type it 4321), this will inform the nearby police that some mischief is going in the ATM and money wil also come".
If some body know about it pls confirm.
be intimated to the police thatrung
please give me an example how to enter the amount in multiples of 100
Recently, when I went to an ATM and entered the amount of either 200, 300 or 400, the machine displays 'Invalid amount'.
Have amounts like 200, 300 and 400 ceased to be multiples of 100, just the way 500 and 1000 notes ceased to be legal tender?