hiring content writers
to work from home
Some important questions on Object Oriented Modelling and Design
Posted Date: 22-Dec-2009
1. what is object orientation?
2. explain the overview of OO?
3. What is OO Methodology?
4. Give the stages of OO Methodology?
5. What is meant by modeling?
6. Name the purpose of modeling
7. Explain 3 bsic OO models
8. What are objects & classes? Explain the UML representation for that
9. Write a short note on
a. Values & attributes
b. Operations & methods
10. What is multiplicity? Explain UML notation for 1-1 & many-many association
11. What are association end names? Explain with examples
12. What are bags & sequences give one examples each
13. Differentiate association classes with ordinary classes
14. what are qualified association ? Explain with an example
15. Explain generalization & inheritance with examples
16. What are different OCL constructs for traversing class models
17. Explain the following
b. Multiplicity of an attribute
18. What is N-ary association? Explain with an example
19. Differentiate aggregation and association
20. Differentiate aggregation and composition
21. Compare abstract class with concrete class
22. How many kinds of multiple inhereitance are thetre in OO? Explain them
23. Explain the following
a. Meta data
b. Derived Data
24. What is package? What are the different tips for devicing packages
25. Explain different kinds of events
26. What is guard transistion? Explain with example
27. What are state diagrams ? Write a notation of state diagram
28. Write a state diagram for telephone line
20. What are do activities? Explain with example
30. Explain the three types of state diagrams
31. Explain an aggregation and its concurrent state diagrams with neat diagrams
32. What are splitting control and merging control? Illustrate with neat diagram
33. Write a state diagram for programmable thermostat(In examination we may ask
34. What do you mean by usecase models? Name the guidelines for use case models
35. How many kinds of sequence models are there in OOMD? Explain the models
with neat diagrams
36. Explain the activity diagram for given example. Name the guidelines for activity
37. What are the different questions need to answer while elaborating a system
38. What are domain class model? What are various steps to construct a domain class
model? Explain any one in detail.
39. Mention the different criteria which involved in keeping the right associations
40. Write a class model with attributes and inheritance(Given Example)
41. Explain the different steps involved in state modeling
42. List the various steps involved in application interaction model. Explain any two of them
43. How do you organize the actors and use cases? Explain with an example
44. Explain the steps involved in construction application class model
45. Explain the steps involved in construction application state model
46. What is libraries? What are the qualities of good libraries? List the problems in using reuse code
47. Differentiate between Patterns and Frameworks
48. How do combine layers with partitions? Explain with architecture of ATM system
49. Explain allocation of subsystems
50. What are the 3 kinds of software control strategy? Explain
51. How the batch transformation is different from continuous transformation?
Explain with neat diagram
52. What is meant by bridging the gap? Explain
53. List and explain the steps involved in designing the algorithms
54. How to add redundant associations for efficient access of data?
55. What is delegation? Explain with stack and list example
56. Explain the fine tuning classes in implementation modeling
57. How many approaches are there in Two-way associations? Explain
58. What is reverse engineering? Compare forward engineering with reverse
engineering. Mention the reverse engineering tips
59. What is pattern? List out the properties of patterns for software architecture.
60. Explain the three categories of patterns
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Some important questions on Object Oriented Modelling and Design"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Bubble sort in 8086
Various type of annealing processes
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Bubble sort in 8086
Reading and writing using macro in 8086
School selection criteria
Difference between .exe file and .class file.
Priority queue c program
Question Pattern of WBJEE 2010 (Joint Entrance Examination)
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.