|Review By: Anindya (Andy) Review Date: 03 Nov 2009 |
Pailan - the world class day boarding and residential school o Kolkata from KG to PG and affiliated to ICSE Board. The Difference is in personal development, workshop for students and parents, specially preparatory weekend teaching classes, interactions with Education Consultants from abroad, nutritional food as advised by the five star chefs, sporting activities that even include horse riding, homework done at school to relieve parents.
Why World Class?
The first school in eastern India to be direct affiliates of the University of Cambridge to offer the IGCSE, AS & A Level curriculum. Parents are aware of 100% results in Checkpoint & IGCSE exams.
Truly International : Reasons - Take for an example, International advanced subsidiary qualifications, world class academic staffs, a knowledge hub that includes innovative research and lab facilities, in-house career guidance and many more.
Some Important News regarding Pailan School -
1. First School in Eastern India with a Trans-Continental Principal and renowned educationist from Australia.
2. Provides Smart Class e-learning in hi-tech classrooms with Plasma TV
3. First school to provide Day Boarding School in Kolkata
4. It has the Horse Riding facility
5. This is the first globally benchmarked residential school.
6. International Teachers exchange programme.
7. Wi-Fi Campus.
8. Separate infrastructure with Non-Air Conditioned classrooms.
9. Languages like English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu on offer
10. Student Teacher ratio 1:15
11. 4 to 8 bedded rooms for boarders with attached bathroom
12. Parents with Internet access can watch their children through unique CCTV system.
13. Online examination facilities are available.
Read complete review
|Lab facilities: |
|Experience Level of Teachers: |
|Quality of Teaching: |
|Academic Level of students: |
|Hostel Facilities: |
|Accessibility : |
|Transport Facilities: |
|Fees Structure: |
Good: Infrastructure, Teaching, Facilities
Bad: Fee a bit high