|This school is run by an educational trust named "The Nasik St. Xavier's Society" under the management of "Society of Jesus" which is a Christian Religious Order founded long back in 1540. Society of Jesus has established number of schools and colleges all over India. This school is in rapport with catholic principles and primarily goes with catholic christian students. It also admits children of other religions. Runs classes from kindergarten to secondary. It is affiliated to ICSC for kindergarten section and other sections are educated according to the Maharashtra State Board. |
LocationThis school is situated at Pune Nasik Highway in Upnagar area of Nasik. This location is easily accessible. Direct buses or autorickshaws are available.
CampusCampus comprises of spacious school building and wide ground inside and around building structure. It has sufficient number of classrooms to accommodate primary to secondary students simultaneously in morning batch.
Playground spacious enough for children. School premise is covered with greenery by number of trees available there. All facilities like library, science laboratories and computer laboratory are provided for well development of students.
Classes from 1st to 4th: 8:05 am to 2 pm
Classes from 5th to 10th: 8:05 am to 2:30 pm
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 9:00 am, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Competitions held here are essay writing, handwriting, elocution paintbrush, art, quiz, IT model making, and olympiads.
- Students are encouraged to participate in other activities also like dramatics and taluka level science exhibition.
- This school facilitates students to attend in various competitive examinations like MTS exam, Australian national chemistry quiz, International maths olympiad, National Science olympiad and Ignited mind lab.
- Here 4th and 7th class students are blessed with scholarship classes in addition.
- Like education, sports given equal importance too for overall development of children. Sports included here are football, cricket, basketball, badminton, hockey, athletics, swimming, discuss throw, long jump, triple jump, karate, skating and chess.
- Every year Annual athletic meet organized where students participate with enthusiasm.