Mahendra's Institute, New Delhi, New Delhi
Posted By: Vilas Member Level: Gold
Post Date: 17 Aug 2010
Mahendra's Institute, New Delhi
209-212 Roots Tower, IInd Floor,
District Centre Near V3S Mall,
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi.
Mahendra's Institute is well known for coaching of banking examination. Mahendra's Institute ranked No. 1 for coaching banking examination. Mahendra's Institute provide guidelines & complete study material for bank examination. Mahendra's Institute facilities at glance,
1. Complete study material in English / Hindi.
2. Short-cut Techniques in quantitative aptitude that you will not find anywhere.
3. Classes on reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English and general awareness.
4. Special classes on quantitative aptitude for weak students.
5. Special classes for English improvement.
6. Weekly tests to assess the comprehension level of the students.
7. Classes on banking and economy.
8. Classes on Psychometry and marketing.
9. Classes on how to answer descriptive paper.
10. Computer classes with certificates.
11. Group Discussions.
12. Interview Sessions.
13. Monthly Subscription of MASTER IN CURRENT AFFAIRS (MICA) free of cost.
14. Library facilities from 8 Am to 7Pm.
15. Details regarding latest vacancies and results.
16. Problem solving section (PSS), A one step solution to all your problems.
17. Unlimited speed tests (MOCK PAPERS) facility.
18. Memory-based papers of PO/Clerk/SO/LIC/ADO etc. Held Previously.
19. Detailed Discussion and analysis of speed-tests.
20. Interactive session with the successful students.
21. Hostel facilities for boys.
22. Personality development classes.
Courses offered by Mahendra's Institute,
1. RBI Grade 'B' and all nationalized Bank's Exams.
2. Probationary Officer (P.O.).
3. Bank Clerks.
4. LIC Assistant Administrative Officer.
5. LIC Assistant Course.
6. Staff Selection Commission.
(Combined Preliminary Exam Course - Graduate Level )
7. Staff Selection Commission.
(Combined Preliminary Exam Course for Clerks' Grade )
8. Railway Assistant Station Master Course.
9. Railway Recruitment Clerical Course .
10. Personality Development Classes.
11. Interview Classes.
12. Group Discussions (G D).
13. Computer Classes.
Add Course to this Training Center
Add Course to this training Center
(No photos found.)