Training Centers » General » General » Legend Academy for CA
Posted By: Alok Member Level: Bronze
15 Jun 2010
||Legend Academy for CA
||HYDERABAD, Andhra Pradesh
Chartered Accountancy is a challenging profession that offers practice or job opportunities in the areas of accounting, auditing, corporate finance, project evaluation, company and other business laws, taxation and corporate governance. The multi-faceted knowledge a chartered accountant enjoys through unique academic programme blended with practical training is what the business and industry need in the advent of liberalisation, privatization and globalisation of Indian economy. Chartered Accountants are better equipped to discharge accounting and audit functions in a computerized business environment.
About the Institute
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a premier professional accountancy body of the country, established in July, 1949 under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949.
The Institute is governed by a Council in accordance with provisions of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
The Institute has its headquarters at New Delhi. In addition, it has five Regional Councils located in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur and New Delhi and 117 Branches spread all over the country. The Institute has also 20 Chapters outside India.
The Institute is actively engaged in imparting education and training to the students and conducts examinations for them and grants membership to successful candidates and certificates of practice to members intending to practice the profession.
Requirements for becoming a Chartered Accountant
Requirements for becoming a chartered accountant under the new scheme are as follows:
Enrol with the Institute for Common Proficiency Test after passing Class 10 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.
Appear CPT examination after appearing in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and after completion of specified period from the date of registration for CPT with the Board of Studies. This specified period for CPT examination is 60 days. The Common Proficiency Test are conducted twice in a year i.e., in June and December.
Join PCC, articled training and register for 100 Hours Information Technology Training (ITT) after passing CPT and 10+2 examination.
Undergo 100 Hours ITT on completion of three months of articled training (100 Hours ITT is a 20/25 days programme @ five/ four hours per day; the training will be treated as part of the practical training).
Appear in Professional Competence Examination (PCE), if
- worked for not less than fifteen months as an articled assistant or equivalent period as an audit assistant or partly as an articled assistant and partly as an audit assistant, three months prior to the first day of the month in which examination is held or completed 18 months of articled training as on 1st May/ 1st November, as the case may be; and
- completed 100 Hours ITT.
[ Eight months of audit training is treated as equivalent to six months of articled training. Any fractional period of audit training less than eight months is not counted for this purpose]
Join CA Final course:
- After passing PCE register for Final course with the Board of Studies;
- Collect Study Materials of the Final Course and prepare for Final Examination;
- May undergo General Management and Communication Skills Course during last 12 months of articled training while undergoing Final course; and
- Complete articled training of 3½ years.
Appear in final examination on completion of the practical training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination is held.
Pass Final examination and complete GMCS Course.
Enrol for membership.
Add Course to this training Center
- Entry level / awareness courses - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Professional development courses - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Customer request courses - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Vendor certified courses - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Career development courses - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Honours Certificate Course in Java - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Honours Certificate Course in eCommerce - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- @ease - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Certificate Course in Computer Hardware and Operating Systems - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
- Certificate Course in Network Administration and Network Operating Systems - CMC Training Institute, Hyderabad
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...