Training Centers » Engineering Courses » General » International Institute for Advanced Training on Control and Automation-IIATCA
Complete Course with PLC programming, SCADA, A.C Drives
05 Jan 2009
Posted By: Sivakumar
Member Level: Gold
IIATCA utilizes hardware and software of various standard manufacturers like Rockwell and Siemens which are being used for Automation in the industry. While some specific make of device is used for the project, as the part of training, care is taken to ensure that the participants can adapt to devices of any other make. The training is generic in nature.
Regular lecture topics as below are also conducted by experienced engineers and academicians.
1. Practical Instrumentation for Automation and Process Control
2. Control Valve Sizing, Selection and maintenance
3. Practical Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering
4. Process Plant Layout and Piping Design
5. Process Control for Engineers
6. Tuning of Industrial Control loops
7. DCS (Distributed Control Systems)
8. PLC & Automatic Control system
9. SCADA & Networking
10. Advanced Process Control
11. Boiler Control and Instrumentation
12. Hazards Area, Practical Safety for Instrumentation
and Emergency Shutdown systems
13. Noise Reduction
14. Industrial Data communications
15. Radio Telemetry
16. Motor Protection, Control and Maintenance Technologies
17. Power distribution
18. Project management
All the training modules are offered in both Standard and Crash capsules.
The courses are designed around the philosophy of KNOWLEDGE & SKILL UPGRADATION. The courses are designed at 15% - 85% Theory – Practice ratio and this works as a Confidence Enhancer, a positive side effect.
With the growth of Automation in industry there is a growing need of trained professionals in the area of Control & Automation. The trained people with confidence always cuts a better edge over others.
Note : Courses are conducted with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider products only. All courses are individually cared programme . Multimedia presentations on Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC are also individually cared. Final evaluation and certification will done by IIATCA for Composite Course ( Plan I ) & PLC Programing and for other courses it shall be done by ISA, Kolkata section
Payment terms : 100% advance prior to commencement of courses. Installments are also possible in special cases with a nominal extra charge. Details are available with the institute.
S.T is extra on the above fees as per ruling decided by Govt. of India
(Presently @ 12% + 3% educational cess on S.T.)
Candidate can take admission any day as per the following timings by paying the fees in advance and bringing two PP size recent photos 11:00 AM to 5 P.M (Monday to Saturday) and 11 A.M to 3 P.M (Sunday)
The Institute is open seven days a week as per following timings. (Except holidays under NI act of Govt. of India)
Training hours :
(Since this is an individually cared program so all candidate can choose their own timing with prior appointment with the course co=coordinator/ training instructor)
Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Add Course to this Training Center
Add Course to this training Center
- ALPHA MAYA - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- BETA MAYA - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- OMEGA MAYA - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- MEDIA MAYA - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- MAYA ARCHI - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation and Visual Effects PLUS[AD3D+] - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- Professional Diploma in 3D Animation and Visual Effects (PD3D) - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- Compositing and Editing [CE] - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation and Visual Effects [AD3D] - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
- Compositing and 3D [C3D] - Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics, Kolkata
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...