Training Centers » Competitive Examination Training » MBBS Entrance » Elite Academy
MD/MS for PG Medical Entrance
31 Jan 2009
Posted By: Saranya
Member Level: Diamond
|| Elite Academy
||MD/MS for PG Medical Entrance
ELITE MD/MS for PG Medical Entrance
Other Courses Offered
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE MD/MS EXTRANCE EXAMINATION
I All India MD/MS Entrance Examination
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts the Competitive Entrance Examination on All-India basis for admission to all post graduate medical and dental courses on open merit. This Entrance Examination is being conducted for admission to 25% of seats of various post graduate courses viz. the MD/MS/Diplomas and MDS courses.
Date of Examination : The examination will be conducted on the first Sunday of January every year.
Nature of Examination : The examination will consist of one paper of 3 1/2 hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions (MCQs.). The paper will have 2 parts.
Part I - Pre - clinical and Para-clinical subjects.
Part II - Clinical subjects.
All questions will be of objective type (MCQs). Each answer with correct response will be given four marks. One mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
The entrance examination will be of the standard of the MBBS examination and will cover all the subjects of the MBBS course.
II State PG MD/MS Entrance Examinations
Almost all the States in India conduct their own PG Entrance Examination to select candidates for the various post graduate MD/MS courses in the State Medical Colleges.
Listed below are some of the State PG MD/MS Entrance Examinations.
1) Delhi MD Entrance Examination
2) Bihar MD Entrance Examination
3) MP State PG Entrance Examination
4) AP State MD Entrance Examination
5) TN State MD Entrance Examination
6) Kerala State MD Entrance Examination
7) Rajasthan PG Entrance Examination
8) Combined Entrance Examination for PG courses, UP.
9) Punjab State PG Entrance Examination
10) PG Admission Test, Orissa
11) Maharashtra State PG Entrance Examination
III Important Institutes which conduct MD/MS Entrance Examination
1) AIIMS MD Entrance Examination
This Entrance Examination is conducted twice in a year for selection of candidates to the MD course in AIIMS.
Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS examinations are eligible. They are required to appear for a written test which consists of MCQs covering all subjects at the MBBS level.
2) PGI MD Entrance Examination
Admission to post graduate course conducted at this Institute is made twice in a year. The selection of candidates to the MD/MS course is based on the candidates previous academic record, a written examination consisting of MCQs and a clinical practical examination.
The written examination will consist of 200 multiple choice question from the subjects studied by them during the MBBS course.
3) JIPMER PG Entrance Examination
4) CMC PG Entrance Examination
5) Aligarh Muslim University PG Entrance
6) Nizams Institute Entrance Examination, Hyderabad
7) Rohtak PG Entrance Examination
8) PG Entrance Examination, Varanasi
IV Other Competitive Entrance Examinations
Certain other Competitive Entrance Examinations for students who have completed MBBS are:
1) Combined Medical Services Examination (UPSC)
A combined examination is held by the UPSC for recruitment as General Duty Medical Officer in the Central Health Services, Ordinance Factories Health Service And Railways. Candidates who have passed the final MBBS examination are eligible
Date of Examination: The examination is held each year on the last Sunday of February at about 40 UPSC centres all over India.
Nature of Examination : The examination consists of multiple choice questions covering all subjects at the MBBS level. There is no negative marking in the examination
2) Army Medical Corps Recruitment Examination
The purpose of this examination is to recruit candidates for the Short Service and Permanent Service Commission into the Armed Forces Medical Services.
This examination is conducted twice a year. MBBS graduates have to appear for a written examination consisting of MCQs from all the subjects of the MBBS course.
Those who qualify at the written examination have to appear for a personal interview.
ELITE - MD/MS
We conduct correspondence course for MD/MS which is suitable for the All India Entrance Examination and State Level Entrance Examination.
Add Course to this Training Center
Add Course to this training Center
- Financial Accounting I +SAP125+ERP001+ERP020 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Financial Accounting II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement I + SAP125+ERP001+SAP210 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Campus Programme - Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (SISL), Mumbai
- Financial Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Management Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Human Resources (HR) - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Order fulfilment - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Procurement - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai