||MIT SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, PUNE
||Post Graduate Diploma Risk and Insurance Management (PGDRIM)
The impact of globalisation has led to the opening of insurance sector. Topmost players are still vying with each other to grab the growing market of Rs 33,000 crores premium per annum in India . About 30 corporate organisations like TATA, Reliance, ICICI, HDFC, Birla, etc joined hands with renowned insurance companies of the world dealing with general & life insurance.
There is an increasing need of trained and specialised personnel with knowledge of scientific theories and practices followed in India and globally. Such requirement opened the doors to a branch of management curriculum in its own right.
It is important to study the risk and insurance management for effective management of insurance portfolio. Insurance and risk management professionals analyse and solve problems involving loss of personal and corporate assets.
The program integrates knowledge from finance, quantitative analysis & management and includes study of the legal, social and institutional environment in which losses may occur. It also prepares students to assess and treat the risks taken by profit-seeking and non-profit organisations.
The broad-based risk management industry employs over three million people worldwide, representing over a trillion dollars in business assets. As the world's wealth grows and population ages, the demand for risk management professionals will also increase.
The risk and insurance management leads to careers as a risk manager, insurance broker, insurance representative, actuary, employee benefits manager, insurance underwriter, insurance claims adjustor, surveyors, claim settlers and insurance regulator.
Opportunities in consulting in industries, commercial organisations, insurance companies, consulting firms etc are also open.
- Financial Accounting I +SAP125+ERP001+ERP020 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Financial Accounting II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement I + SAP125+ERP001+SAP210 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Campus Programme - Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (SISL), Mumbai
- Financial Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Management Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Human Resources (HR) - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Order fulfilment - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Procurement - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai