Training Centers » Certification Courses » Other » MIT SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, PUNE
One Year PG Diploma in HR Management
Posted By: Shiv Member Level: Silver
17 Nov 2009
Post Graduate Diploma Course in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
The greatest asset of any organization is human resource. Many organizations describe Human Resource Management as a combination of administrative personnel functions with performance management, Employee Relations and resource planning. More commonly HR is the department that deals with hiring, firing, training, and other personnel issues.
The main objective of Human Resources is to ensure the maximum return on the investment that an organization has made in its human capital and minimize risk. It is the foremost responsibility of human resource manager to conduct these activities in an effective, legal, fair, and consistent manner. Human resource management deals in following areas of an organization:
• Recruitment Strategy & Planning
• Recruitment Processes
• Selection Process
• Enrichment, Training and Development
• Performance Evaluation and Management
• Industrial and Employee Relations
• Record keeping of all personal data.
• Compensation, pensions, bonuses etc in liaison with Payroll
• Confidential advice to internal 'customers' in relation to problems at work.
• Career development
H.R. Managers are in great demand in today's world in all small and large-scale industry, government & semi-government, private & co-operative fields, etc. Also there are wide openings in Information Technology and Information Technology Enabled Services, BPOs, etc. This course will be very beneficial to students in enhancement of their HR skills as well as to their recruitment as HR managers.
110 Human Resources Management
102 Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
113 Management Information Systems
101 Business Government and Society Semester II
125 Strategic HR
126 Enrichment-Training and Development
127 Recruitment-Selection and Retention
128 Enterprise Resource and Planning
129 Labour Laws
Fee Structure –
For Indian Resident: Total Fees Rs. 17000/- (Inclusive of Prospectus Fee, Registration Fee and Course Fee)
For NRI / Foreign Resident: USD 1700/- (Inclusive of Prospectus Fee, Registration Fee and Course Fee)
Exam Fee Per Attempt:
Exam fees per subject per attempt Rs. 200 / US $ 50 has to be paid by D.D at the time of Examination. For Subsequent attempts the exam fees will be Rs. 200 per subject / US $ 50 Payable at the time of examination. Total Fees to be paid in full at the time of admission in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "MIT School of Distance Education" Payable at Pune
Duration: One Year.
Validity of Registration: Two Years.
Eligibility: Any Graduate or Diploma holder with three years of experience.
Contact for Admission - Shiv Shingade
Mobile No - 09049002620
Add Course to this training Center
- Financial Accounting I +SAP125+ERP001+ERP020 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Financial Accounting II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement I + SAP125+ERP001+SAP210 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Campus Programme - Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (SISL), Mumbai
- Financial Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Management Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Human Resources (HR) - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Order fulfilment - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Procurement - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...