One Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Retail Management (PGDRM)
Retail is one of the fastest growing sectors around the world. It is also thought to be one of the most exciting fields for a management career as it offers tremendous scope for regular and direct interaction with consumers.
The retail sector in India has witnessed a boom in the recent past, opening up several interesting opportunities for careers in different segments and at different levels. The growing demand for consumer products around the world is expected to give a further boost to the growth of the retail sector.
The PG Diploma Program in Retail Management is meant to prepare students/executives to take advantage of the growing opportunities to make successful careers in retail and related fields. The post graduate diploma in Retail Management major focuses the student on the retail management environment. The program emphasizes skill development in strategic management, marketing, supply management, product and brand management, retail operations, merchandising, and personnel management that are unique to the retail industry.
As it a boom for Retail sector world class MNCs are entering in to the field of Retail Management; hence qualified retail managers are in high demand in today's workplace in both large and small organisations. It opens opportunities in a wide range of Retail Booming Industry.
113 Management Information Systems
116 Advertising and Sales Promotion
117 Merchandising Management
106 Managerial Economics
108 Technology and Operations Management
141 Retail Marketing
142 Strategic Retail Management
143 Retail Sales and Customer Service
144 Retail Personnel Management
145 Project Report
Fee Structure –
For Indian Resident: Total Fees Rs. 17000/- (Inclusive of Prospectus Fee, Registration Fee and Course Fee)
For NRI / Foreign Resident: USD 1700/- (Inclusive of Prospectus Fee, Registration Fee and Course Fee)
Exam Fee Per Attempt:
Exam fees per subject per attempt Rs. 200 / US $ 50 has to be paid by D.D at the time of Examination. For Subsequent attempts the exam fees will be Rs. 200 per subject / US $ 50 Payable at the time of examination. Total Fees to be paid in full at the time of admission in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "MIT School of Distance Education" Payable at Pune.
Duration: One Year.
Validity of Registration: Two Years.
Eligibility: Any Graduate or Diploma holder with three years of experience.
Contact for Admission - Shiv Shingade
Mobile No - 09049002620
- Financial Accounting I +SAP125+ERP001+ERP020 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Financial Accounting II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement I + SAP125+ERP001+SAP210 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- SCM - Procurement II + SM001 - Genovate Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Thane
- Campus Programme - Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (SISL), Mumbai
- Financial Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Management Accounting - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Human Resources (HR) - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Order fulfilment - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai
- Supply Chain Management - Procurement - BPCL SAP Training Center, Mumbai