|Alternate name for Warangal is Orugallu.|
Loksabha constitution of Warangal is Warangal
Assembly constitution of Warangal is Warangal East and Warangal West.
(Warangal town has 2 assembly constitutions East and West.)
- Warangal itself is the headquarters of Warangal district.
- Popular Academic Institutions
Warangal distrct has Kakatiya University and National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College), Kakatiya Medical College, Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science.
- Warangal city is well connected to many other cities like Guntur, Vijayawada, Hyderabad and Chennai via Rail and Road.
- Warangal city has Warangal fort built by Kakatiya's
- Famous temples are 1000 pillar temple, Ramappa temple, Rudreswara Temple and Ghanpur Temple.