|Bardez has many beautiful beaches one can visit.|
1. Aguada Beach: This beach is close to Fort Aguada, built by the Portugueese to prevent Goa from being attacked. You can also find a few interesting churches in Aguada which are worth visiting.
2. Anjuna Beach: This beach is well known for the parties held by young tourists.
3. Baga Beach: This beach is known for fishing and is one of the major tourist attractions in Goa. Also, it is very peaceful as compared to other beaches in Goa.
4. Calangute Beach: Its called the Queen of beaches in Goa. It has a church in its vicinity with beautiful acrchitectures and attractive altars. Its St. Alex Church.
5. Candolim Beach: This beach is a peaceful beach and is well known for some of the best sea food in Goa. There are many shacks and beach restaurants that offer tasty food and drinks.
6. Coco Beach: This beach is just 5km away from Candolim beach. One can take a boat ride right upto Mandov river and experience a good time.
7: Quegdevelim beach: It is a rocky beach and is full of shells. You can see many fishermen around going fishing early mornings.
8: Vagator Beach: Its known for its scenic beauty. Its well known for midnight parties.