Colleges » Colleges in Tamil Nadu » Colleges in Chennai »

Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai

Alpha College of Engineering, Thrumazhisai ,Chennai is one of the ventures from Alpha group of institutions, Tamilnadu. The college is affiliated to Anna University. The Admission procedure, Fee structure, Facilities, Address, Phone number, Activities of Alpha college of Engineering is explained here in detail.
College Name: Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai
Address: 34, Udayavar Koil Street
City: Chennai   Colleges in Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu   Find Colleges in Tamil Nadu
Phone Number: 044-2645 3111
Official Website:
University: Anna University Chennai

Campus Representative of
Alpha College of Engineering

(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)

Apply for Courses in Colleges and Universities in India

Are you looking for College/University Admissions in India?, the largest education portal in India has partnered with education consultants across the country who can help in securing admissions in Colleges and Universities in India. Whether it is Engineering, Medicine, Nursing, Arts, Science or Commerce, we have got them all covered in every state in India.

Click the button below to start the Admission process.

About Alpha College of Engineering

Alpha College of Engineering is located in a serene campus of 60 acres at Thrumazhisai, Cheenai.The institute has grown in all aspects with in a short period of time from its inception in 2006.Alpha College of Engineering is affiliated to Anna university, Chennai. The modern infrastructure and facilities help the students to spread their wings of knowledge. Qualified and committed faculty members support the students in learning and monitor their academic progress. Alpha College of Engineering has been awarded with ISO 9001:2008 certificate for academic standard. The college also lays emphasis on value education and soft skill development.

The Alpha College of Engineering offers under graduate and post graduate courses accredited by AICTE. The undergraduate courses takes 4 years(8 semesters) to complete. On successful completion of this course, certificate will be issued by Anna university, Chennai. For the exams, 80% of the total marks are obtained from the university exams and the remaining 20% is from internal exams which will be conducted by the college during the academic year.

Under graduate courses
Mechanical Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Information Technology
Biomedical Engineering

Post Graduate Courses
Computer Science & Engineering
Management Studies


Alpha college of engineering provides the following facilities to the students:

The college has well equipped laboratories for each departments. The
Centre for Biomedical instrumentation
houses CT scan, X-ray,C Arm etc.The college library has a good collection of books, periodicals and journals.
Alpha college of engineering provides hostel facility for boys & girls . The rooms are furnished and are available on Individual / shared basis.The college bus service for conveyance of the students and staff. The canteen serves hygienic & nutricious food for the students.

The Fine Arts Forum functioning in Alpha college of engineering provides a platform for the students to perform their talents in music, instruments, dance, Painitng etc. The programmes organised by Robotics Club give students exposure in robotics. The Training & Placement cell conduct trainings throughout the year to prepare the students to face interviews. It also ensure the students know the opportunities in the job market. A Higher Studies Cellfunctions in this college for those who wish to pursue higher studies. It helps the students in decision making while choosing the right course. The college also conducts various soft skill programmes on behalf of Life Skill Development Cell.

Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).


Add/Edit Photos


Courses in Alpha College of Engineering

Course NameFeesSeats
B.E. Biomedical Engineering
B.E Computer Science and Engineering
M.E Computer Science
B.E Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech Information Technology
B.E Mechanical Engineering
Add a course to this college




(No reviews found.)


Colleges in Tamil Nadu



More Colleges...


Updates & Comments:

Posted By: Syed Rizwan    Posted Date: 21 Apr 2020   
Correct Website address -

Correct e-mail address -

Correct Pincode - Chennai-600124

Correct Phone number - 044-2645 3111

Return to Colleges      

Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year?

Top Contributors
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts

Online Members

SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.