Campus Representative of
Caritas College of Nursing
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About Caritas College of Nursing
|The Caritas Hospital started the Caritas College of Nursing in the year 2002 with 50 students for B.Sc. Nursing. It follows the guidelines, rules, and regulations imposed by the Government, Indian Nursing Council, and Kerala Nursing council very strictly. The Caritas Hospital Trust takes complete care of the college in terms of management. The college has spacious and advanced classrooms with all the required instruments equipped in them. The library is also very rich holding more than 4000 books and 14 international journals. The college also has well-set art laboratories and hostel facilities for the students staying far away from the college.|
Admissions For admissions, the candidates need to apply online. To become eligible for the course, the student should be of 17 years of age and must have passed the higher secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Kerala with science subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks as aggregate. Students who have passed higher secondary exams recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University in the science stream with 50% marks are also eligible. There is a relaxation for 5% marks for the applicants from the SEBC category whereas the candidates belonging to SC/ST caste just need to pass the qualifying exam. For Admissions in M.Sc. Nursing, the candidate must have passed B.Sc. Nursing with at least 50% marks.
Once the application is submitted the candidates will be short-listed as per the rules given by the Association of the Management of the Self-Financing Nursing College of Kerala. The selected students get informed of the date and time of admission and the fee payment needs t to be done on the same day.
The list of documents that need to be carried in original at the time of admission are-
- 10th standard certificate and mark sheet.
- 12th standard certificate and mark sheet.
- B.Sc. Nursing marh sheet and certificate, applicable for admissions in M.Sc. Nursing.
- Age proof.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Eligibility / Equivalency Certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences/ Directorate of HSE, Kerala & Indian Nursing Council.
- certificate of good conduct from previous institute (should not be more than 6 months old).
- SEBC/ ST/ SC/ OBC certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Course & Conduct Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Copy of the format of the online application form.
- Copy of Photo Id Proof (Aadhaar/ Voters ID/ Passport).
- 8 Passport size photos.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of Institution last studied in proof of clause 3.2 of the college Prospectus for Prohibition of Ragging.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).