Campus Representative of
Sri Guru Harkrishan College of Management and Technology
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About Sri Guru Harkrishan College of Management and Technology
|Sri Guru Harkrishan College of Management and Technology was started in 1998 to fulfil the educational needs of professionals in the field of computer and management. It was established under the guidance and support of Guru Harkrishan Public School Management Society, registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860. Currently, the college is offering various graduate and post-graduate level courses in the field of Management and Technology among which MCA is accredited by the AICTE, New Delhi. The college is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala.|
FacilitiesThe College has all facilities required for effective learning. The library has an excellent collection of books and adequate space for sitting. Classrooms are spacious and equipped with advanced teaching aids like projectors. There are seminar halls for guest lectures and presentations. The halls have Wi-Fi connectivity and audio-visual equipment.
A separate sports wing is there on the campus with facilities for various indoor and outdoor games.
A food canteen that serves a variety of hygienic food at a very reasonable cost and located at a beautiful natural environment surrounded by greenery.
There is bus facility for students coming on a daily basis from places near Patiala.
For accommodation, separate hostels are available for boys and girls. The hostels are having all the necessary arrangements for a comfortable stay.
ScholarshipsThe college is offering various scholarships to support and motivate deserving students. Below are the details of the scholarships available:
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students - This is basically sponsored by the government for the students belonging to the Scheduled Caste category, settled in Punjab. With this scholarship, the deserving students can get education completely free.
- Scholarship for BC students - To avail this scholarship, the family income of the applicant must be less than 1 lakh annually. Applicants need to enclose a family income affidavit along with the caste certificate with the application for scholarship.
- Government scholarships to the students from minority communities
- Punjab Welfare Association and International Punjabi Society of India Scholarship Program - Under this program, the deserving students can get Rs. 5000/- every year.
- Sikh Human Development Foundation, U.S.A., scholarship Program - It offers Rs. 24000/- every year to the students performing well in the academics.
- Giani Sheetal Singh Scholarship Program
Apart from this, there is a general scholarship program that offers fee discount schemes for the top students of the batch.
PlacementsThe College has a functional placement cell that guides and trains the students for their placements. The placement cell committee arranges consultation programs for students. They also interact with industries and consultants for the placements of their students. The college has a 100% placement record for all the professional courses and has many reputed firms like Wipro, Tata, Intel, HDFC bank, etc in their list of employers.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).