Colleges » Colleges in Telangana » Colleges in Hyderabad »

St. Francies College for Women, Hyderabad

Are you looking for a Women college degree in Hyderabad, Street No:3, Uma Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016? If so, then check this college post on IndiaStudyChannel website to know more about the St. Francies College for Women, the features of this college, courses offered and their contact details with university affiliation information.
Author:     Posted Date: 11 Jul 2007   Points: 5    Member Level: Gold
College Name: St. Francies College for Women, Hyderabad
Address: St. Francis College For Women,
Street No 3, Uma Nagar,
Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500 016
City: Hyderabad   Colleges in Hyderabad
State: Telangana   Find Colleges in Telangana
Phone Number: (040) - 23403200, (040)-23400470
Email: principal@stfranciscollege.ac.in
Official Website: http://www.stfranciscollege.ac.in
University: Osmania University

Campus Representative of
St. Francies College for Women


(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
Become Campus Rep
and make money...

Admission Enquiry:

Name:
 
Email:
 
Phone:
 
Institute/Course/Class Preference:
 
Location Preference:
 
State:
 
Enquiry:

 


* We will connect you with the admission consultants to guide you through the admission process.

About St. Francies College for Women


Excellent college which provides a wholistic environment. Lots of academic progrmmes to choose from. Campus placement with placement from top financial and IT companies.

Fax number: 040-23418308




Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).




Photos



Add/Edit Photos

 

Courses in St. Francies College for Women

 
Bachelor of Engineering Chemical EngineeringOnly students securing 60% and above (in optional subjects) in the qualifying examination with Commerce are eligible.Dakuri Uday Bhaskar Reddy22 Feb 20111
B.ComStudents securing 60% and above (in optional subjects) in the qualifying examination (Arts, Science & Commerce) are eligible. 60% of the total number of seats available in B.Com. (Regular) shall be reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with commerce subjects and the remaining 40% shall be open to candidates with science and Arts subjects.Dakuri Uday Bhaskar Reddy22 Feb 20113 (Rs 2)
B.Com Foreign TradeNadheera V04 May 20101
B.Com Professional AccountingOnly students securing 60% and above (in optional subjects) in the qualifying examination with Commerce Subjects are eligible.Dakuri Uday Bhaskar Reddy22 Feb 20111
B.A EducationDakuri Uday Bhaskar Reddy22 Feb 20111
B.Sc MathematicsCandidates seeking admission to B.Sc.1st year should have secured an aggregate of 40% marks in the optional subjects concerned i.e. Physical Science, Biological Science/ Mathematics.Dakuri Uday Bhaskar Reddy22 Feb 20112 (Rs 1)


Add a course to this college

 

Reviews

 

(No reviews found.)
You may write a review for the college 'St. Francies College for Women' and earn revenue.

 

Colleges in Telangana

 

 

More Colleges...

 


Updates and comments from members:

Posted By: Pramod Dabholkar    Posted Date: 16 Apr 2012   Points: 2   (Rs 1)
Correct pincode: 500 016

Fax number: 040-23418308



Submit your comments


  • Let us know about any wrong/invalid/misleading information published in this post
  • Post feedback, comments, additional information or description about St. Francies College for Women
  • Comments are moderated. We will not allow any marketing or promotional comments.





  • Return to Colleges      


    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Awards & Gifts
     
    SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.