About Pacific Institute of Management & Technology
About the Institute: pacific institute is very well known management college not only in udaipur but also in Rajasthan.pacific have its own brand image which helps students to achieve their career goals.In this globalized world, organizations need real competent and capable managers who can explore the opportunities and take up the challenges. Today's manager needs to be highly knowledgeable and skillful to face the global and local competition. The business organizations are looking towards the management institutions with great expectations for the right kind of professionals. Taking up this challenge, and with the objective of preparing requisite proficient, the PAHER ventured into establishing the Pacific Institute of Management & Technology . The institute offers 2 year innovative management program called as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
To create a strong knowledge base in all areas of Management Theory and Practice.
• To develop Key Management skills and techniques.
• To inculcate confidence in analyzing and evaluating problems and taking decisions.
• To enhance ability to think through issues and problems and see different angles involved as well as the integrated picture.
• To make student understand business concepts leading to overall Enterprise Management. The endeavor is not only to impart skills, techniques and knowledge on key business areas such as Marketing, Finance, HR, IT and Operations but also to integrate and inter-link these concepts into an enterprise level insight.
To make students learn and apply the essentials of critical business processes like Strategic Management, Finance, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain Management, Product Design, Business Ethics, HR and Operations in this context.
To imbibe an 'Entrepreneurial' spirit among the students, we develop Team Spirit, Co- Partnership, social and professional values, creativity and positive attitude through various actvities.
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Civil Engineering
60 seats in each branch.
Admission through State Pre engineering test
Eligibility 10+2 (Science & Maths)
- Well Equipped Computer Lab
- Strengthened Library
- Well Qualified Faculty
- Hostel Facility
- transpotation Facility
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).