Colleges » Colleges in Haryana » Colleges in Gurgaon »

Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,, Gurgaon

Are you looking for details about the Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions at Farukh Nagar, Gurgaon? This college post is the right page to get complete information about address, telephone number, address, website and info and reviews about Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions.
Author:     Posted Date: 21 Mar 2011   Points: 5    Member Level: Silver
College Name: Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,, Gurgaon
Address: Savera Group of Institutions
Haily Mandi Road,
Farukh Nagar,
Gurgaon
City: Gurgaon   Colleges in Gurgaon
State: Haryana   Find Colleges in Haryana
Phone Number: 09811389225
Email: helpdesk@saverainstitute.com
Official Website: http://www.saverainstitute.com/
University: Maharshi Dayanand University

Campus Representative of
Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,


(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
Become Campus Rep
and make money...

Admission Enquiry:

Name:
 
Email:
 
Phone:
 
Institute/Course/Class Preference:
 
Location Preference:
 
State:
 
Enquiry:

 


* We will connect you with the admission consultants to guide you through the admission process.

About Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,


A trust that commits to impart quality education has funded Savera College of Engineering and Savera College of Management.



Faculty Of Engineering
B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)

B.Tech (Mechnical Engineering)

B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
B.Tech (Civil Engineering)


Faculty Of Management
MBA(Dual Specilization)

Faculty Of Architecture & Planning
B.Arch
B.Planning




Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).




(No photos found.)
Add/Edit Photos

 

Courses in Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,

 
B.Arch ArchitectureThe fee has to be fixed by the State fee committee.60It is a Five year bachelor''s degree programme. Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks. Admission: Admission shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50. CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20112 (₹ 1)
B.Tech Civil EngineeringRs. 60,900 per annum60Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt. CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20113 (₹ 2)
B.Tech. Electronics and Communications EngineeringRs. 60,900 per annum60Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt. CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20113 (₹ 2)
B.Tech Computer Science and EngineeringRs. 60,900 per annum60Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt. CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20113 (₹ 2)
B.Tech Electrical EngineeringRs. 60,900 per annum60Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt. CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20113 (₹ 2)
M.B.ARs. 48,900 per annum60Preference will be given to the students with valid MAT score. Eligibility: The candidate must have passed graduation from a UGC recognized University and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt.CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20113 (₹ 2)
B.Tech Mechanical EngineeringRs. 60,900 per annum60Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt.CHARIS ISRAEL ANCHA28 Mar 20113 (₹ 2)


Add a course to this college

 

Reviews

 

(No reviews found.)
You may write a review for the college 'Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,' and earn revenue.

 

Colleges in Haryana

 

 

More Colleges...

 


Updates and comments from members:

(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)

Submit your comments


  • Let us know about any wrong/invalid/misleading information published in this post
  • Post feedback, comments, additional information or description about Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,
  • Comments are moderated. We will not allow any marketing or promotional comments.





  • Return to Colleges      


    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Awards & Gifts

    Online Members

    More...
     
    SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.