Campus Representative of
All India Institute of Speech And Hearing
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About All India Institute of Speech And Hearing
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is Addressed at Chaduranga Road, Manasa Gangothiri, Mysore, Karnataka state. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is affiliated to Mysore University which offers courses especially for the Speech and hearing impaired students. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India is proving the required funds to this institute.
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in 1965 year.
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is registered under The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
The main objectives of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is manpower development in Speech and Hearing and Special education. With this objective, the institute also provide the professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and education to the public who have an issues of communication disorders that is Hearing impairment, Mental retardation, Voice, Fluency and Phonological and language disorders. The institute promotes research in Speech, Language, Hearing and special education to the impaired people.
About Infrastructure of All India Institute of Speech and Hearing:
Infrastructure of All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is with 12 Class rooms with multimedia facility along with Seminar Hall having a seating capacity of 180, Video conferencing system with two-way audio-video connected to 10 centers for DHLS program, Gymkhana with indoor and outdoor stadium, gym, indoor games, Gents and Ladies hostels, well equipped library and information center. Aprt from this, the institute have very good clinical facility with CCTV monitoring for clinical practicum and main attraction is that well qualified faculty and other technical staff who served and manage the institute well.
The courses offered by the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is listed below -
- Certificate course on communication disorders
- M.Sc (Audiology)
- Diploma in Hearing Aid & Earmould Technology (DHA & ET)
- M.Sc (Speech - Language Pathology)
- Diploma in Training Young (Deaf and Hearing) (DTY-DHH)
- Master in Special Education M. S. Ed (HI)
- Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) - Through Quasi Distance Mode
- B.Sc. [Speech and Hearing]
- Bachelor of Special Education B. S. Ed (HI)
- PG Diploma in Clinical Linguistics for SLP (PGDCLP)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PG Diploma in Forensic Speech Sciences & Technology (PGDFSST)
- Ph. D (Audiology)
- Ph. D (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Ph. D (External Candidates)
- Application Form for Admission for Ph.D.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).