Akka Mahadevi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bidar is established in the year 1971 by Shanti Vardhak Educational Society . The College is affiliated to RU. Board, Bangalore and Karnataka State Women's University, Bijapur. It has a large and spacious campus with well qualified and experts members. The College has its own building which stands on approx 5 acre in the vicinity of New Bus Stand. The college offers various courses at Pre University Courses and Degree Level for Arts, Commerce and Science stream.
The college provide various facilities
- Indoors and Outdoor games
- First Aids
- For admission to Pre-University Course:- Candidate must have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C. recognized by the Board of Pre-University Education Bangalore or any examination equivalent and submit the duly filled application form along with Xerox copies of following certificates
- Passing Certificate.
- Marks Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate from the College or High School
- Migration Certificate (other University or Board)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- For admission to Degree(UG) Courses:- Candidate must have passed PUC. II Year Examination of Pre-University Education Board, Bangalore or equivalent by Karnataka Government and submit the duly filled application form along with Xerox copies of all previous certificates such as Passing Certificate PUC II year ,Marks Sheet., Transfer Certificate from the College , Migration Certificate (other University or Board)Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)