Campus Representative of
College of Computer, Science & Information Technology
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About College of Computer, Science & Information Technology
College of Computer Science & Information Technology was established in June 2000. The college is affiliated to Saurashtra University. The college is managed by Shree Saraswati Infotech Education Trust. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Medical Laboratory, Computer, Information Technology.
Admission process for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses starts after the decaration of class XII and undergraduate results respectively. The candidate can obtain the application form the college's office in person on payment of Rs. 100. The application form must be submitted along with the two self-attested photocopy of following documents.
1. Mark sheet of H.S .C./ Degree or Equivalent examination.
2. Mark sheet of third Year (for DMLT / PGDCA / PGDCHN / MSC (IT & CA) )
3. Candidates appearing in final year of qualifying exam must submit the proof of appearing the qualifying exam.
4. Provisional eligibility certificate from Saurashtra University (applicable to candidates of other board/university) .
5. Caste certificate (applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates).
6. Certificate of Physical handicapped (If applicable)
7. Migration/school or college leaving certificate.
8. Passport size photographs.
Few words about Junagadh
Junagarh is situated in Gujarat, India. It is located at the foot of the Girnar hills. The city is at distance of 355 km from Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad. It is well connected to road and rail. The nearest airport is Keshod airport at the distance of 40 km.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).