Campus Representative of
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016 and would be commencing its activities in its temporary campus at C R Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru till a permanent building is constructed in a period of two years.
The new Institute is likely to emerge as the aspiration of the residual Andhra Pradesh after the carvation of Telangana state.
National Institute of Technology, Warangal would be acting as a mentor for the new institute for 2 to 3 years or till regular arrangements are made.
The admission process though JOSAA which takes care of the admissions for B.E/B.Tech courses in IITs/NITs/IIITs has already been completed and 480 seats allotted for NIT Andhra pradesh have already been filled for the academic year 2015-16.
The courses offered are:
1. B.Tech (4 year course) in Civil Engineering
2. B.Tech (4 year course) in Mechanical Engineering
3. B.Tech (4 year course) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. B.Tech (4 year course) in Electronics and Communications Engineering
5. B.Tech (4 year course) in Metallurgical and Material science Engineering
6. B.Tech (4 year course) in Bio-tech Engineering
7. B.Tech (4 year course) in Computer Science Engineering
8. B.Tech (4 year course) in Chemical Engineering
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).